User Controls

If you could build a giant monument...

Xlite African Astronaut
    The pyramids, moai, and stonehenge has been puzzling us for decades.
    If you were to make a puzzling giant thing for future civilizations and aliens to ponder, what would it be and would it have any function or just be a random big thing?

7+ miles tall, go!

Inb4: Giant penis statue.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Rage comic faces carved on mountains, cliffs, etc. Idk
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    "Giant penis statue"

That isn't a monument -- its an erection.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    7+ miles? Big ass capless pyramid to serve as a launch pad for rockets, and a "secret tunnel" under the pad that is enticingly decorated but inaccessible only by drones past a certain point, and there's a huge, well locked treasure chest there, necessitating an expensive operation to extract it.

Inside it will be a stone tablet with dickbutt carved into it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    ^That would be funny. If they ever manged to get in, they would just stand there and look on the dickbutt eventually realizing they've just been trolled by a dead guy. I wonder if they would know, or if they would just keep trying to make sense of it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Can it be 7 miles wide? I'd draw a star chart only visible from way, WAY up.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'd build a slightly shorter Mt. Everest right on Jerusalem.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Ohh, miles... How tall is Everest?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Ohh, miles… How tall is Everest?

5.5 in miles.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'd build a slightly higher Mt. Everest right on Jerusalem.
    What's wrong with you people? A monument isn't built, no matter where it's at. It's erected!
    Originally posted by agent_0927x

qt3.14

What's that kind of shirt she is wearing called in English?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Giant gold muscular pug statue.
    Originally posted by Sophie qt3.14

What's that kind of shirt she is wearing called in English?

i have no idea.
    tube top i guess?
    It’s called smocking.

It's called a BLOUSE

Specifically, a traditional Mexican, off the shoulder, blouse.

oooooolololololololo
    Smocking is an embroidery technique used to gather fabric so that it can stretch. Before elastic, smocking was commonly used in cuffs, bodices, and necklines in garments where buttons were undesirable. Smocking developed in England and has been practised since the Middle Ages and is unusual among embroidery methods in that it was often worn by laborers. Other major embroidery styles are purely decorative and represented status symbols. Smocking was practical for garments to be both form fitting and flexible, hence its name derives from smock — a farmer's work shirt.[1] Smocking was used most extensively in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.[2]

how the fuck does that describe a garment? it's like if i posted a picture of a t shirt and you said "it's called stitching."
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by 🐿 Giant gold muscular pug statue.

U know that pic my main nig narc saved and posted.? It's my phone wallpaper now

Tehheheheeeheheheehee
Jump to Top