User Controls

[b]Jilted!!![/b] Random Feelings & Emotions

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
    I am, almost, literally destroyed emotionally.

Lanny has dumped me!!

I gave Lanny years and years of my life and in one fell swoop Lanny has cut my legs off at the hip.

Lanny sent me a PM -- a PM. Can you imagine that! After all the live and care I have extended to Lanny and the endeavors to secure a special place in the ether-world of space, Lanny sent me a PM?

Oh, Lanny! Oh, Lanny! What have you done?

Is it Jeff? Are you upset because I am researching the mysterious and enigmatic Jeff Hunter? OMG, Lanny. Look up the word "enigmatic".

I am at a loss for words. Can you believe it? Lanny is REAL (or believes itself to be so) and, furthermore, believe it has a life, oops -- Sorry darling, did that sound catty? God forbid!

(Where the end is just a new beginning.)

Love you sweetie, but do grow up.

[Happy 5th-- I know you sent me a PM but it was blocked and I couldn't access it. Smile.]

"Yeah, I'm not going to fight with you over this or explain it. Just stop please and we can both get on with our lives." oh Lanny........
    🐿 African Astronaut
    This is not cup...
    I hate this cup.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    cup may be going through life changes
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by 🐿 This is not cup…
    I hate this cup.

This
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Cup was even worse on dh. lol
    This is what happens to people when they go without sex for several years.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Several? Cups going on a century.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This is what happens to people when they go without sex for several years.

How concerned are you about my health, boojig? hmmmmm...?
    Originally posted by cupocheer How concerned are you about my health, boojig? hmmmmm…?

Well what's the scale?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well what's the scale?

If you have to ask you couldn't afford scale, dear.

-, what do you have against experience, sweetie?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    [mental illness intensifies]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    *smokes a bowl, pops 2 etiz, and starts drinking captain morgan and arizona ice tea cocktail on ice with a straw*
    Originally posted by Lanny [mental illness intensifies]

Post your psych's phone number and I'll contact them for you.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by cupocheer Post your psych's phone number and I'll contact them for you.

Post your retirement home's phone number and I'll make sure to let them know when you've escaped and are posting from the public library's computer.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Rofl
    Lanny vs Cup is my new fav thing
    Also, Cup, the thread titles are already bold.
    Originally posted by Lanny Post your retirement home's phone number and I'll make sure to let them know when you've escaped and are posting from the public library's computer.

Since you won't be busy, otherwise, how about you change your depends more often? There is an odd odor eminating from your location.

oooooo...la la ...that was to 'simulate' a female in total confusion -- lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by cupocheer Since you won't be busy, otherwise, how about you change your depends more often? There is an odd odor eminating from your location.

oooooo…la la …that was to 'simulate' a female in total confusion – lol

Uh oh grandma, is that a spelling mistake I see?
Jump to Top