User Controls

NIS Movie Party Thread

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I'm trying to carry on the movie party tradition that we had on Zoklet where we would mostly watch horror movies; preferably cheesy ones. It used to be run by FON, Michael Scott and yours truly. I'm not sure if any of you recall, but back on Zoklet, we'd watch movies together. Here is the thread to refresh your memory - https://web.archive.org/web/20140909070914/https://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=280021. If anyone is interested, we can make it happen, and we'll decide on which days we'll watch a movie and at what time. Here is the channel that I just created - https://cytu.be/r/Zoklet The name NIS was already taken, so I've decided to name it Zoklet. Cytube allows us to watch movies together as long as they're on Youtube or whatever and there's also a chatbox included so we can chat there at the same time. It used to be a lot of fun, and I think if people are willing to join on this, we can blow life back into and we'll have some fun.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pajama partyyyyyyyy
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    ILL TAKE 2 XXXTRA LARGE POPCORNS AND 32 OZ COKE PLEASE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So I take it you two are interested? I see that one of the OGs from the ZMPT, Number13, is also actively posting on NIS, I've asked him to check this thread out as well. Back on Zoklet, we'd watch it every Saturday at 8pm EST, but we can choose for another time and day as well, or even add multiple ones. Which day(s) would you like to recommend?
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Do we get blowjobs while watchin together to?
    Originally posted by Michael Myers So I take it you two are interested?

Yessssss
    Originally posted by ohfralala Yessssss

Sweet! I've got plenty of free time on my hands, so let me/us know which day you'd like to propose for our very first session. We'll come up with a couple of titles later on and pick the one with the most votes to watch. I'm nominating The Toxic Avenger because everyone loved that one, and it's super cheesy 80s fun too.
    Iā€™m good with the time you mentioned.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Iā€™m good with the time you mentioned.

Nice! Back on Zoklet, we'd do it every Saturday, so would you like to wait for next Saturday or to do it on another day, let's say this upcoming Tuesday? I won't be able to make it tomorrow.
    We can just wait till next Saturday or whatever works for whoever is interested.
    Originally posted by ohfralala We can just wait till next Saturday or whatever works for whoever is interested.

Okay, that sounds good to me! Thanks for being interested.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]

Full movie.
    šŸæ African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Sweet! I've got plenty of free time on my hands, so let me/us know which day you'd like to propose for our very first session. We'll come up with a couple of titles later on and pick the one with the most votes to watch. I'm nominating The Toxic Avenger because everyone loved that one, and it's super cheesy 80s fun too.

Toxie is one of my favorites šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Although I can't make it you should try https://www.rabb.it you can stream anything through it pretty much, it emulates a firefox browser and everything that comes with it, youtube, anime sites, those shady movie sites except with no risk of viruses cause it's on their system instead of yours etc
    Originally posted by šŸæ Toxie is one of my favorites šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø

HOW U GET THAT NAME CHANGE HOE U SUKK LANNYS DICK OR SUMMIN
    šŸæ African Astronaut
    lmao
    HOE U BETTA TELL ME RITE NOW
    šŸæ African Astronaut
    Bump bootys with me first.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by šŸæ Bump bootys with me first.

Can i eat ur booty before hers.?
    šŸæ African Astronaut
    Jesus give it a mothafuckin rest.
Jump to Top