User Controls

What is outside of the universe?

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Last night I was visualizing in my mind what outer space actually looks like, first I believe that it isn't dark in how the media and such portray it to be, I think it's mostly extremely bright with all the stars, the only time you would experience darkness is if you're shielded by a meteor or planet.
    Then I started visualizing the structure of the universe, I believe it to be in the shape of a rhombus, with one point being the birth of the universe and the other being a singularity leading to another universe.
    So I went to the very beginning of the very first singularity and I see this magnetic entity that created the stream that lead to our reality but I wondered, what is outside of a universe and what is outside of the reality we're inside?
    If you were to break through the web of a universe and obverse what is outside what would there be furthermore what is outside of our reality.
    I think that within 20 to 50 years we'll have these answers, but only if we take out the jedis and reclaim our nations and secure the future for Europeans and their children.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Then I started visualizing the structure of the universe, I believe it to be in the shape of a rhombus

Heretic.

-Church of Trianglism
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Last night I was visualizing in my mind what outer space actually looks like, first I believe that it isn't dark in how the media and such portray it to be, I think it's mostly extremely bright with all the stars, the only time you would experience darkness is if you're shielded by a meteor or planet.
    Then I started visualizing the structure of the universe, I believe it to be in the shape of a rhombus, with one point being the birth of the universe and the other being a singularity leading to another universe.
    So I went to the very beginning of the very first singularity and I see this magnetic entity that created the stream that lead to our reality but I wondered, what is outside of a universe and what is outside of the reality we're inside?
    If you were to break through the web of a universe and obverse what is outside what would there be furthermore what is outside of our reality.
    I think that within 20 to 50 years we'll have these answers, but only if we take out the jedis and reclaim our nations and secure the future for Europeans and their children.

I liked the part about taking out the jedis.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Opinion -- every one has one. Too bad it means something to the OP
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    and nothing to anybody else

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Many say it's where Karen's domain begins.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick Many say it's where Karen's domain begins.

Who is Karen and what does her father do.
    Originally posted by S6x Who is Karen and what does her father do.

She is your queen and her father isn't important.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick She is your queen and her father isn't important.

The we shall build grand homes in her name and call them the era of Karenorian

As for the former
    What is outside of the universe?
    My name is Lanny, and I approve of this message.
    HTS highlight reel
    Nothing. 😌
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    You have to use the Millennium Falcon without compressors, to travel lightspeed to the jakku planet. I've heard it's sort of a grandeur junkyard look, but, if you could speak alien dialect, you could fit in and probably find some rare stuff like I did. You didn't hear this from me, op.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I think far enough into space it is dark as Durell's asshole
    There's lots of brown stuff in there, js.
    S6x African Astronaut
    durrells melting in space
    Which is why it is transparent to those women who melt effortlessly at the look of my appeal and my dashing charm. I got skills man.
    S6x African Astronaut
    there are no women.. because you're all alone. charm or no charm. no one can hear you.. in space
    Oh. Well good riddance to that then. I still got money and my lightsaber to protect me from marauders, which is awesome.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Ur the biggest fukin cringey ASS nigger
Jump to Top