User Controls

I had a red pilled dream earlier today

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    I was sitting in my car outside of a planned parenthood front and I started yelling out "ABORTION IS MURDER" towards all of the cretin walking outside and they just looked at me with disgusted expressions then that dream sequence faded to one where I was walking through a shared bathroom with three naked women I walked up to two at first and thought they looked like jedis so I was like "Nuhhh uhh" then walked up to the third and she looked alright so I attempted to insert myself into her but woke up before I could achieve that goal ;_;

post your red pilled dreams ITT
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Ive never had red pill
    Only red wings
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Not redpilled, but blackpilled: I was sitting in class, two girls looked at me and said "ewwwwwwwwww."
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    S6x African Astronaut
    seeing something like this

Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I sleep real well at night and then my alarm clock goes off and I hit the snooze button. THAT is when I have weird dreams..And who decided that my snooze is only 9 minutes?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Uhhh...You decide the time limit on snoozes.
    HTS highlight reel
    lol op cant even get laid in a dream
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    I can go to sleep late like 5 or 6 ish and still wake up the same time at morn for coffee/breakfast/brunch. Either my sleep cycle is in great health, or my force is absolutely strong.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If only all the niggers would get abortions. If i were some official in the US and that were the case i'd make it the law that Planned Parenthood employees would get badges since they would basically be crime fighters.
    Hi, Sophie. We've never had been formally introduced, but my name is Darryl.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by Sophie If only all the niggers would get abortions. If i were some official in the US and that were the case i'd make it the law that Planned Parenthood employees would get badges since they would basically be crime fighters.

According to some theorists, that's who abortion clinics were intended for. But when mostly whites showed up, the cabal turned on them instead
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Hi, Sophie. We've never had been formally introduced, but my name is Darryl.

Hi Darryl nice to meet you. Do you introduce yourself like that to all the people on the forum you haven't seen before?
    Likewise. Pleasure is all mine, Sophie.

Yes. Some were nice...and some think it's mischievous, so they insult me and hurt my feelers. Sometimes I would like a hug(scoffs), but, at times, I'm like heck, maybe the person is having a bad day and I should forgive them.
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Likewise. Pleasure is all, mine Sophie.

Yes. Some were nice…and some think it's mischievous, so they insult me and hurt my feelers. Sometimes I would like a hug(scoffs), but, at times, I'm like heck, maybe the person is having a bad day and I should forgive them.

The word mischievous conveys a sense of innocent playfulness. I think some people here are actually purposefully hurtful more often than not.

I don't know if you should forgive them, that is up to you. For me it's not that i forgive easily, time just heals all wounds and i'm like: Meh, whatever. After a while.

Consider my lack purposefully hurtful words a hug.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie I think some people here are actually purposefully hurtful more often than not.

True, I agree.

Originally posted by Sophie I don't know if you should forgive them, that is up to you. For me it's not that i forgive easily, time just heals all wounds and i'm like: Meh, whatever. After a while.

I'd still forgive them because it's a reflection of who I am in reality. I'd rather leave it up to them whether if they should stop the barrage of insults.
    Originally posted by Sophie Consider my lack purposefully hurtful words a hug.

Haha, thanks Sophie, that cheered me up not in a purposefully way, but in an instant.
Jump to Top