User Controls

Would you bang Roseanne?

blaster master victim of incest
    FAIL
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Yesssssa
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    No but I loved her show despite the jediness
    I didn't get into the new season though I saw a little bit of an episode at my friend's place and the propaganda was so obvious it was disgusting, trying to make a point of people's fears of muslims being potential terrorists.
    I just want a wholesome entertaining show about a 90s esque midwestern middle class family that's all I ever wanted ;_;
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I don't think my dick is big enough to fill that void.
    S6x African Astronaut
    I got a video of me talking to her some 7-8 years ago. maybe 10 now.
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Hell fuckin yeah. Would be an honor
    blaster master victim of incest
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master Did the thought of banging her cross your mind? I have a feeling Roseanne would either pull a mal and just lay there or she'd be a crazy fuck. One or the other.

if she had lost weight 20-30 years ago she would of been hot. she waits till she got older to start losing weight.. or some. too bad.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    ^ROFL!!!
    S6x African Astronaut
    were people talking about another Rosanne :|
    S6x African Astronaut
    Anyways.. I can't find a photo of her in her 20s but she lost weight for a bit then gained it back.. she wasn't bad looking.

what a waste to become fat in your best years.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    maybe when she was 15
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT maybe when she was 15

I'm older.. I thought she was hidious in the 90s but she looks (at times) not so bad for an older lady. I never yanked it to her but who knows.. maybe she has the magic down there for you. She's the ultimate cougar for polecat
Jump to Top