User Controls

[Serious] Pedosexuality

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Okay drop any preconceived notions of pedosexuality you might hold, forget anything you have ever felt about sex with children and think about this for a moment ...
    When pedosexuality starts to become "accepted" by the masses (people being indoctrinated by the jedis) what will you then do or feel about pedosexuality?
    Will you take the stance of the "bigot" like the people who still foolishly think jamming your dick up some guy's poo hole is abnormal or unhealthy, or will you praise child fucking and eagerly welcome it.
    Will you stop yourself from stepping in and saying "NO!" when your 10 year old daughter comes home one day to introduce you to her 43 year old boyfriend, or will you stand there like a cuck wondering what to do now that it's (((socially accepted)))?
    This is how they got with everyone on everything, race mixing, homosexuality once things people were proud to stand against, now they sit in the shadows and are afraid of voicing their opinions lest they be publically ostracized.
    It's going to be funny seeing the schizophrenia/mental gymnastics progressives will play once the (((media))) starts pushing pedosexuality.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I accept homosexuality and race mixing between consenting adults. Pedophilia will never come near to consensual.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist I accept homosexuality and race mixing between consenting adults. Pedophilia will never come near to consensual.

Not that I'm advocating for this but when I was 13 - 14 I was incredibly horny and would have happily had sex with an adult woman.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    You're fucking nuts.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover You're fucking nuts.

How?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Technologist I accept homosexuality and race mixing between consenting adults. Pedophilia will never come near to consensual.

You're absolutely right. Children cannot give consent, and never will. It's funny how people try to compare this to any situation involving two adults.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 You're absolutely right. Children cannot give consent, and never will. It's funny how people try to compare this to any situation involving two adults.

That's not true though

You better be careful or the left will destroy you on this debate.
    The argument shouldn't be about consent but how this could negatively affect the mental and emotional development of children.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Its child abuse and will never be accepted by anyone. Being a pedo is fine but acting on it is a crime worthy of death. If an older man tried to date my daughter I would literally murder him and get away with it. If he succeeded I would torture him to death and use a torch to keep him from bleeding out. It will never be accepted and trying to justify makes me lose all respect for you. Its ok to be attracted to children but its not ok to act on it. You have no idea how much most people hate pedos and the fact that you think this will be accepted ever is completely delusional. When I was younger I would throw bricks through child molesters windows with death threats attached so that they would never feel safe. I don't even care if the state breaks the law to fuck up child molesters, You are completely ignorant of the demographics of this situation. You are such a small minority and I hope you get raped in prison.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Not that I'm advocating for this but when I was 13 - 14 I was incredibly horny and would have happily had sex with an adult woman.

I believe that. Having those urges is normal for a boy in puberty. But 18 is the age of consent. If you had that relationship, the woman is committing a crime.
    Madman African Astronaut
    The age of consent should be 14 for boys and 18 for girls.
    šŸæ African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Madman Its child abuse and will never be accepted by anyone. Being a pedo is fine but acting on it is a crime worthy of death. If an older man tried to date my daughter I would literally murder him and get away with it. If he succeeded I would torture him to death and use a torch to keep him from bleeding out. It will never be accepted and trying to justify makes me lose all respect for you. Its ok to be attracted to children but its not ok to act on it. You have no idea how much most people hate pedos and the fact that you think this will be accepted ever is completely delusional. When I was younger I would throw bricks through child molesters windows with death threats attached so that they would never feel safe. I don't even care if the state breaks the law to fuck up child molesters, You are completely ignorant of the demographics of this situation. You are such a small minority and I hope you get raped in prison.

You're awesome.
    Originally posted by Madman Its child abuse and will never be accepted by anyone. Being a pedo is fine but acting on it is a crime worthy of death. If an older man tried to date my daughter I would literally murder him and get away with it. If he succeeded I would torture him to death and use a torch to keep him from bleeding out. It will never be accepted and trying to justify makes me lose all respect for you. Its ok to be attracted to children but its not ok to act on it. You have no idea how much most people hate pedos and the fact that you think this will be accepted ever is completely delusional. When I was younger I would throw bricks through child molesters windows with death threats attached so that they would never feel safe. I don't even care if the state breaks the law to fuck up child molesters, You are completely ignorant of the demographics of this situation. You are such a small minority and I hope you get raped in prison.

You are only helping to prove my point that people like you are going to lose majorly in the culture war of pedophilia.
    You can't even articulate yourself without seething from the mouth like an idiot.
    Hey dumbass, I'm not saying I'm advocating for pedophilia ... this thread was to discuss pedosexuality and YES it will be pushed and just like transgenderism you better bet your fucking anus that this will become part of society within a few years.
    A decade ago if you would have told someone that public schools would be teaching kids that they can change their sex if they choose and that some boys can give birth you would have laughed at the thought, yet here we are now and that's happening and they're allowing men to use women's restrooms, they're allowing girls into the boy scouts and drag queens dressed as demons are teaching young children in kindergarten.

Do you even keep up with what is going on these days?
    There are half naked little boys twerking around grown men at gay pride festivals
    There is a little boy turned drag queen who calls himself "Desmond is amazing" and there are billboards in NYC that repeat the phrase "Desmond is amazing" three times (666).
    You are clueless if you don't think the jedis and their media machine won't do everything to normalize pedophilia.
    We're entering an age where anything goes so long as it isn't violent or "hateful", there will be documentaries in 10 years about zoophiles and how happy they are with their partners.
    Either learn how to debate properly for why we should live in a moral and "normative" society or prepare to be disappointed that the end times prophecies are being made real by the jedi oligarchs.
    Itā€™s a lot different than when I was a teenager. One of my neighborhood friends was 13, and her boyfriend was 18, they lasted for 5 years. Nobody batted an eye. My high school sweetheart was 18, and I was 15. My parents loved him. We were together for 4 years.

I think that itā€™s kinda dumb that 18 yr olds canā€™t date 16 or 17 yr olds, but the line has to be drawn somewhere.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine That's not true though

You better be careful or the left will destroy you on this debate.
    The argument shouldn't be about consent but how this could negatively affect the mental and emotional development of children.

That's exactly what the argument is. By not being able to give consent it would definitely have a negative impact on them.

In the cases you were comparing it to, the adults are accepting responsibility for their actions. Homosexuals can make that choice. People of different races can make that choice. Children cannot.
    Originally posted by Madman The age of consent should be 14 for boys and 18 for girls.

This actually makes sense but the womens rights activists will see this as "sexist"
    But honestly you shouldn't give birth until you reach 18.
    Hell, I donā€™t think anyone should give birth until their late 20s, early 30s. Just my take on it.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Are you familear with the "women are wonderful effect?" and how protective parents are of their little girls? You mind is too full of right wing propaganda for me to debate you because you are wrong about so much. I'm more than capable of killing someone without prejudice. Some people would make the world better by being dead and its as simple as that, nothing personal, no prejudice.
    HTS highlight reel
    I mean... kids can say yes/no, and they know whether they like something or not... so I get the argument that kids can consent.

But they're kids. Some of them like eating glue. They'll say "yes, please feed me glue" if you offer to feed it to them. They will enjoy eating it. They don't know any better. They don't have the faculties to process the social implications of sex or the capacity to understand how they'll feel about things in a year or two (because their brains are developing and because they're still growing as people and their views are constantly evolving and changing, as tends to be the case during the journey to adulthood). Children just aren't mentally stable enough to give meaningful, informed consent.
    No, I'm not saying a child cannot say yes or no. I'm saying in the eyes of the law they are not able to consent. That's not going to change lol. It's the entire reason behind the legal age of adulthood. To protect the minor from adults and themselves. Once you are legally an adult certain choices are your own responsibility.
    So OP,
    You truly think people will try to make this a norm? I canā€™t see that, I think that would cause outrage. I canā€™t see it being one of those things that ā€œpeople just get used toā€!
Jump to Top