User Controls

Poo thread

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Talk about your defecation sessions ITT

I just had the most amazing poo, it was like diarrhea only without the pain and not as runny
    I was just sitting there and then PLOMP it all came flowing out of my anus all at once, what an amazing feeling ... and the SOUND I love that sound PLOMP as the turds hit the toilet water

9.5/10 session

I would have taken a picture but I didn't have anything on me

it was a real messy one too I had to wipe and wipe and wipe (XO_________________OX)
    Technologist victim of incest
    My poo is happy poo 💩💩
    S6x African Astronaut
    French style.. I fingered my gooch like a french kiss kissing it and the flow came.

if you're constipated, just run on a treadmill.. it's only a matter of time.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i shit the islamic way and according to the advisory of their prophet.

asshole hygiene is important.

the christians and buddhists are negligent when it comes to the topic of asshole hygiene.

buddhists dont eat meat and this gives them a stinkless shit but pooping stinkless shits are useless when you dont clean your ass properly off stinkless shits afterward.

therefore, buddhism is not a real religion.

christians on the other hand, forbade that you fuck each other in the ass. but what good are unsodomized asses when their unkempt and unhygienic ??? thats rite,

it means nothing.

therefore, christinity too, isnt a real religion.

a real religion guides and demands its follower to keep their asses clean and hygienic.

yeass, ive became a mooseleemm.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by benny vader i shit the islamic way and according to the advisory of their prophet.

asshole hygiene is important.

the christians and buddhists are negligent when it comes to the topic of asshole hygiene.

buddhists dont eat meat and this gives them a stinkless shit but pooping stinkless shits are useless when you dont clean your ass properly off stinkless shits afterward.

therefore, buddhism is not a real religion.

christians on the other hand, forbade that you fuck each other in the ass. but what good are unsodomized asses when their unkempt and unhygienic ??? thats rite,

it means nothing.

therefore, christinity too, isnt a real religion.

a real religion guides and demands its follower to keep their asses clean and hygienic.

yeass, ive became a mooseleemm.

It will serve you well to be a mooseleemm when you go to jail for being the childfucker you claim to be. you will already be asigned to be another mooseleemms bitch.
Jump to Top