User Controls

Lanny -- Help Titles

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Would it be possible for you to create a "training" thread for How To-s for members to practice, become familiar with, practice, and use on your site?

There needs to be more non-mentally restarted posters here.

How about just walking through with the basics for things like:

How to post music videos

How to post graphics

How to add pic or avatar to profile

(for both PC and cell)
    That’s not the problem. All the good posters started leaving around the time I showed up and then they really all left with the DH invasion. It’s just not fun anymore.
    It's rather boring, dear. My apologies for that fact, but truth is my forte.

The DHers had their home taken away from them as if they never paid their land taxes and the government marched in declared their sanctuary public lands to be destroyed.

The DHers began to seek a place to continue to survive. I'm sure that none of them came up in Lanny's domain to claim it as theirs but to only be accepted as another internet soul seeking a place to be.

Lanny's people ere accepting of the newbies in the beginning and recognized the "troblemakes" for whom and what they represented and dealt with them by virtue of her site ownership.

However, to reject an entity from another "venue" with caprice and no forethought may have resulted in a wall being built that would surely cause ore and distress for certain posters or delight in others.

I say, exercise patience. What you may have "witnessed" prior to this site may not be what will be brought to this site by other domain visitors.

It is always of vast importance to be accepting rather than rejecting since to join brings strength while separation results in weakness.

The DH clan had a very tangible participation with other posters to that site. There was friendship, camaraderie, humor, yes, even love. Those elements appear to be missing from this site and that makes it for the worse instead of Dr the better.

I have not laughed in months by something posted on the internet and that is an emotional bruise to one loves people and lives to laugh, and one who likes to make others laugh.

DH is no more! It was my home sote for 10 years. I am less than impressed with other internet sites, ergo my visiting here sporadically.

Should I not be welcome here I shall cease posting. With DH gone, I am not interested in 'commuting' much anymore.

All Lanny has to do is inform me I am not welcome to post on her forum and I shall deoart.

Blessings to all.

My love for all has never wavered.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by cupocheer How about just walking through with the basics for things like:

How to post music videos

How to post graphics

There's a link below the reply box which says "BBCode Reference" which documents most the stuff about embedding / what you can do in posts.
    Thanks, but no thanks, then.

Same old BS as DH to lock onto a member's IP location/device and commit nefarious crap.

I'll let the kids have all that fun from now on.
    Lanny, how old are you?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by cupocheer Thanks, but no thanks, then.

Same old BS as DH to lock onto a member's IP location/device and commit nefarious crap.

uh, what
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by cupocheer Thanks, but no thanks, then.

I'll let the kids have all that fun from now on.

see

Originally posted by aldra uh, what
    Lanny, is your site rated PG? lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    How exactly do you think the MPAA rating system works?
    I wasn't thinking about it, dear.

But you may explain if you choose too.
    Lanny -' you are a hypocrite.

This was posted in HELP
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    There's not really anything actionable or which is a good idea here.
    Lanny, you don't have the right (even from your position on your pedestal as admin) to be judgemental on other's opinion of what may, or may not, be a good, or bad, opinion.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Well I'm judging what you've posted in this thread so far and it's all looking pretty unactionable and not good, so...
    Originally posted by Lanny Well I'm judging what you've posted in this thread so far and it's all looking pretty unactionable and not good, so…

...so what..........Lanny?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    So clearly I have the ability to judge. Wether or not I have the right seems inconsequential in light of that fact.
    Originally posted by Lanny So clearly I have the ability to judge. Wether or not I have the right seems inconsequential in light of that fact.

We all have the ability to judge, Lanny. The important thing is to remember that you may be the bitterness in your own cup when you exercise your judgemental prerogitive.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Ok cupo, thanks for that, uhhh, wise advice.
    Hey! We can use this for SpecialEd. LMRAO
Jump to Top