User Controls

I Love It -- A little country and a little rock and roll.

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    I need to find out how to post music videos, again.
    Is there anyone here who was on DH and posted music who remembers a poster from Indiana who went by the name of Larry?
    Well, dang!
    Just Tell Me You Love Me
    Anything Jason Aldean
    Splish Splash
    S6x African Astronaut
    in [] brackets type "video" (without the quotes) and then follow up with the youtube link by pasting it and then at the end of that link you type in brackets again /video to end the command line of embedding the video
    @S6x -- Will that only embed the link or allow the vid to onsite? Thanks.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cupocheer @S6x – Will that only embed the link or allow the vid to onsite? Thanks.

well it embeds the link to run in the internal player on your browser.. not sure how it works exactly. I don't program as of yet.

but I know that you can either direct link (hot link) or embed it with the bracket command to play on the BBS video player.

Also, I don't think just any video link works. I think youtube and dailyvideo work and maybe liveleaks but not all of the video links work in the embedded media.
    Do you have any idea if when you post a link to run in your browser that the link contains a path to your device which would allow your device to be hijacked or allow a stalker to intercept your device, location, or take control of your device (remote)?
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cupocheer Do you have any idea if when you post a link to run in your browser that the link contains a path to your device which would allow your device to be hijacked or allow a stalker to intercept your device, location, or take control of your device (remote)?

well, it would have to be someone from google at the youtube div. I'm sure it happens, but probably a lot safer than if you ran a link from an unknown website.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Also that would more than likely happen to me since I already experience GPS google issues with google vans rolling past me multiple times.

my guess is people who work at the hQ in mapping might be friends with Jeff Hunter.. he has so much connectivity with the .com world
    That's refreshing, but I have made a habit of not following links posted by others for 10 years now.

IIs not easy to teach an old dog new tricks especially when they have real life issues.

I appreciate your help but I try very hard to maintain my ignorance.
    Good Night Sweetheart
    What was that song by Aretha?
    Does anyone have have artist signed vinyl?
    Originally posted by cupocheer What was that song by Aretha?

Nigga be niggerin' I believe.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    *Snickers at the computer ill-iterate people*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol

Music online used to be fun
Jump to Top