User Controls

Other bits of truth -- Conspiracy!

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Oxymorons
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by cupocheer Oxymorons

You got your data. not the right FORMAT. Just leave!

You saw the scrub and live it in denial.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    The shit you dont know about.

Japan's Unit 731.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/unit-731
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover The shit you dont know about.

Japan's Unit 731.

At least some of those pics are fake, because on a very cursory examination, page two shows a pic of a doctor "dissecting a live bacterial test subject", but we can plainly see the doctor is not wearing gloves. No doctor who works with bacteria is ever going to touch a subject with no gloves on. Hoaxters who are in a big hurry to spew their garbage out always forget to check for little details like that. They are always hasty, and that's always a big tell on whether you are dealing with bullshit or not. No doubt the Japanese did commit many horrible atrocities, but that doesn't mean any of this is true, but it does make for some amazing clickbait.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL At least some of those pics are fake, because on a very cursory examination, page two shows a pic of a doctor "dissecting a live bacterial test subject", but we can plainly see the doctor is not wearing gloves. No doctor who works with bacteria is ever going to touch a subject with no gloves on. Hoaxters who are in a big hurry to spew their garbage out always forget to check for little details like that. They are always hasty, and that's always a big tell on whether you are dealing with bullshit or not. No doubt the Japanese did commit many horrible atrocities, but that doesn't mean any of this is true, but it does make for some amazing clickbait.

just like in america, rubber, metals and other valuable resources were strictly rationed forthe war effort in japan.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL At least some of those pics are fake, because on a very cursory examination, page two shows a pic of a doctor "dissecting a live bacterial test subject", but we can plainly see the doctor is not wearing gloves. No doctor who works with bacteria is ever going to touch a subject with no gloves on. Hoaxters who are in a big hurry to spew their garbage out always forget to check for little details like that. They are always hasty, and that's always a big tell on whether you are dealing with bullshit or not. No doubt the Japanese did commit many horrible atrocities, but that doesn't mean any of this is true, but it does make for some amazing clickbait.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Unit+731&t=h_&ia=about
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover The shit you dont know about.

Japan's Unit 731.

After WWII, the US absorbed the leadership of Unit 731 in the same way Operation Paperclip employed German rocket scientists.

They used what 731 was experimenting with, specifically diseases like cholera and scarlet fever spread by insects, on the populations of North Korea and China to cover their withdrawal when they were forced out in the Korean War.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra After WWII, the US absorbed the leadership of Unit 731 in the same way Operation Paperclip employed German rocket scientists.

i believe thats the turning point that turned america from what it was into the monster that it fought against.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Hmmmm. A bit of truth, you say?

I hate sweating in my sleep. It's so gross and disgusting. I should be anorexic or weigh only 90lbs with as much as I sweat while sleeping!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Unit+731&t=h_&ia=about

Rape of Nanking and the multi million human experiments.

Chinese moved on.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty Hmmmm. A bit of truth, you say?

I hate sweating in my sleep. It's so gross and disgusting. I should be anorexic or weigh only 90lbs with as much as I sweat while sleeping!

have a bottle of vitamin water next to you. Why do you sweat. experiencing menopause or thyroid issues?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by totse3.com *meaningless stuff*
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I am a Denier

Denier
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i believe thats the turning point that turned america from what it was into the monster that it fought against.

In the horror movies, when the demonized person is finally cornered and killed, right when the person dies the demon jumps hosts into the defender.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Shadow
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by -SpectraL In the horror movies, when the demonized person is finally cornered and killed, right when the person dies the demon jumps hosts into the defender.

I saw that film once. 80s? Alien Demons or some shit.

fuck was it called. cool movie of the time.
    The Exorcist. The demon jumps into the Priest right before the little girl goes through the window and dies in the fall.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The Exorcist. The demon jumps into the Priest right before the little girl goes through the window and dies in the fall.

She didn't die.. she thanked the preacher for sacraficing his life.. didn't he? I havn't seen it in years.

Fucking Youtube doesn't have the attic scene of Satan and his Demon friends.. Fuck that is scary as fuck
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The Exorcist. The demon jumps into the Priest right before the little girl goes through the window and dies in the fall.

i always thought the demon in that movie was an euphemism for guilt. or sin.
Jump to Top