User Controls

all women deserve to be treated like shit

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    they're retarded fucks with no personality that only have the value of a hole to stick a dick in. an ugly woman has absolutely no value at all, which is why they have to waste so much money on makeup to cover up their flaws because its the only chance of anyone ever giving a shit about them. i want to walk up to some fat feminist bitch with green hair and stab her 50 times in a row because that's what she deserves. honestly, women are worthless, and this should be continually reinforced on them until it is fully internalized. the only way for them to know they're about as important as dogs is to humiliate them. make them eat shit, puke on each other, stuff their head in the toilet, lick the floor, get fucked by animals, genital mutilation, cover them in bugs, etc.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    It's always the woman's fault.
    other ways: take away their rights (the sandniggers got one thing right) verbally abuse them, torture them, kill them
    Kiss them and hyugg them
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Glok-

How are your mother and sisters doing?
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I got a style for every bump in your face, greaseball ass nigga Pontiac Judge open and shut case, you know, I'm bowtie till I die tho I made an exception for this '69.. so quick off the line..
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    All people deserve to be treated like shit
    Originally posted by EllariaSand

OMFG THATS HILLARIOUS kill yourself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Loser can't find a date...lol.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Tired of continually getting rejected, op?
    Originally posted by joerell Loser can't find a date…lol.

Originally posted by WellHung Tired of continually getting rejected, op?

i can almost guarantee im better looking than both of you ugly retarded fucks
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla i can almost guarantee im better looking than both of you ugly retarded fucks

Looks have nothing to do with this equation junior...if you can't attract women you start bashing them and this is exactly what you're doing. I know many guys who can pass as hollywood actors...in reality they end up lonely, depressed and alone bragging about encounters they never had. Only losers are attracted to them or those who want to use them. I think your case is far worse...a putz who begs for drug donations and cuts himself online claiming to have a high IQ isn't much of a catch. You obviously have no real confidence, intelligence, personality, humor, sincerity or ability to deal with females. More likely insecure, not too mature and just plain boring. So go jug down some cough medication and fantasize your life away unless you start treating your mental issues.
    arent you in a retirement home
Jump to Top