User Controls

Yay or nay boys & girls

Manonfire African Astronaut
    This woman I recently started messaging

**Wiinnnnkk wink**
    Got her nipples pieced
    Ive only fuked one girl with them before

Girls u got them pierced? Why or why not?
    Boys u like them? Why or why not?
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Super hot getting mine horizontal and vertical.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Don't really care, wouldn't make or break anything for me. I guess what it signals is kinda appealing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    She is really really cute. I like the look of piercings but I hated kissing with my lip ring and playing with/sucking pierced nipples.
    Originally posted by ohfralala She is really really cute. I like the look of piercings but I hated kissing with my lip ring and playing with/sucking pierced nipples.

She is cute huhšŸ˜œ

Did the lip ring just get n the way?
    Yes
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by ohfralala She is really really cute. I like the look of piercings but I hated kissing with my lip ring and playing with/sucking pierced nipples.

not a fan of piercings in general
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Yeah, I think piercings are kinda trashy. Ear is fine. Nose or lip stud, fine. But some people get barbells in their face and I just don't understand. It's basically mutilation.

So yeah, it's attractive.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Lots of strippers I've played with have them pierced.

Im not a big fan but really dont care.
    S6x African Astronaut
    if you have a pierced tongue would it get snagged on her rings.. especially the cootch lip
    Originally posted by Ensign Ā§mĀ£Ć‚gƘL Yeah, I think piercings are kinda trashy. Ear is fine. Nose or lip stud, fine. But some people get barbells in their face and I just don't understand. It's basically mutilation.

So yeah, it's attractive.

Mutilation.....
    Yum
    Technologist victim of incest
    I just have one piercing in my ears, and one in my belly button. Donā€™t think I could ever get my nipples done, ow!!! My hubby has one nipple pierced. Heā€™s a biker dude! It just gets in the way, and gets tugged on at times.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I think it's tasteful and attractive.
    I would get them, but I hear it can ruin your milk ducts. And even though I donā€™t want kids Iā€™m terrified my body will betray me and at 30 Iā€™ll want them. So Iā€™m holding off to make it like a special ā€œIve passed child bearing age and I still have my freedomā€ type present to myself.

I have both side of my nose pierced, my lobes, and my tragus and rook pierced in one ear. Itā€™s about time for two new ones.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by Technologist I just have one piercing in my ears, and one in my belly button. Donā€™t think I could ever get my nipples done, ow!!! My hubby has one nipple pierced. Heā€™s a biker dude! It just gets in the way, and gets tugged on at times.

None of my biker friends has their nipples pierced...must be Bi and fat. Oh I forgot...he's black. LMAO.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Any chick who has her nipples pierced wants others to see them...message clear. Any chick who exposes them online is either into exhibition, insecure seeking attention or displaying them so you ignore the con.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    sounds like someone looked at the nipple till the scam was over,,,, some folks are true suckers
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by joerell None of my biker friends has their nipples pierced…must be Bi and fat. Oh I forgot…he's black. LMAO.

Again, I make a post that does not pertain to you, and you just canā€™t control yourself.......can ya?

Post stalker. Dance puppet, weeeeeeeeeee, this is funšŸ˜œ
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
Jump to Top