User Controls

Long hair

I miss the long hair envy shared by every girl, woman, and girlboy of the 2007 era. Long hair was the stuff every good looking girl just HAD to HAVE! It was a beautiful bunch of years for hair lovers everywhere.

The most recent trend with the young women is cutting their hair off completely, or shaving it with a razor until you can't tell if the stork dropped them off with blue socks or pink socks.

This trend is saddening to me. Long hair is a gift, and women able to pull it off should take pride! Hair measuring is no different than dick measuring; it's gay, and bigger is better until it isn't.
    I blame #BLM
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Yeah that shit ain't cute
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I had hair past my shoulders in high school. Now it's much shorter, but I still sometimes miss it if only out of sentiment. It was really a terrible look.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Took me years to grow this horse mane and i only want it longer so i think that only applies to a portion of women.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Let me pull it babe
    esbity African Astronaut
    I have hereditary balding. Widows Peak to be exact.

/thread
    My hair is hella long right now. I haven’t cut or dyed it since September.
    Prove it then
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by -mal- My hair is hella long right now. I hve t cut or dyed it since September.

Gross. Get a trim you mangy cunt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Daddyissues Gross. Get a trim you mangy cunt.

I normally do every 4-6 weeks. But It’s complicated. I’m trying to grow out a band of green from when it was teal. My colorist did a good job of hiding it, but if I cut it I’m going to loose the best bit of blonde. But I think next Check I’m going to be able to afford to dye it again and then cutting it won’t matter.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.
    Originally posted by Daddyissues Gross. Get a trim you mangy cunt.

Rofffflll
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i look like a girl when i have long hairs.
    HTS highlight reel
    dudes with long hair can be pretty hot too D:

HTS highlight reel
    also

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    The dyke haircuts are disgusting imo
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietPiano Hair measuring is no different than dick measuring;

ReAlly? LoL
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS dudes with long hair can be pretty hot too D:

Yeah. Every time I see a guy with long hair I wonder if he wants to suck my dick.
Jump to Top