User Controls

So, my diagnosis is contact dermatitis...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    And my dermatologist feels that my skin rash is most likely due to the overconsumption of protein powder. Any thoughts on this, my niggas?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    you have inferior skin.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    OP is an untermench.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Formation of Uric Acid by eating too much questionable protein MAY cause it...more likely nickle and additives in food cause skin irritations.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Joerell knows a lot about eating questionable protein...

while on his knees!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by stl1 Joerell knows a lot about eating questionable protein…

while on his knees!

no rectal absorption ???
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Well, yes, but that wasn't the subject.
    Originally posted by stl1 Joerell knows a lot about eating questionable protein…

while on his knees!

The only moron who got on his knees for years begging for nudes on DH like a wimp is YOU...also making a fool out of youself every day supporting old hens and blocking when you couldn't defend your sick leftist beliefs. If anyone is a fag also it's you...both Benny and yourself have a preference for 12 year olds and you're preaching. STFU you douchebag. LMAO.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by joerell The only moron who got on his knees for years begging for nudes on DH like a wimp is YOU…also making a fool out of youself every day supporting old hens and blocking when you couldn't defend your sick leftist beliefs. If anyone is a fag also it's you…both Benny and yourself have a preference for 12 year olds and you're preaching. STFU you douchebag. LMAO.

i dont see you denying that you have eaten questionable protein ...

so just not on your knees ???
    You're as sick and stupid as OP is.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    come feast upon my protein.
Jump to Top