User Controls

If everyone at work hates one person...

esbity African Astronaut
    If everyone at work hates one person, but that person isn't causing any problems, will HR try to push the person out?

What happens when all hate one in the workplace?

Like what if people know that someone used to commit crimes and the job requires a clean criminal history, but this person was never caught?
    esbity African Astronaut
    What if they have a real shitbag working with them, but the shitbag acts all innocent and nice?

What can they do?
    HTS highlight reel
    They can come up with excuses to fire that person or depending on the exact terms of their employment HR can just let them go without cause. đź‘Ś
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Find a way to get them fired.
    esbity African Astronaut
    What should I do?
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Why do they hate you, if you are not causing any problem?
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    in america depending on the state you can fire a person for no reason
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS They can come up with excuses to fire that person or depending on the exact terms of their employment HR can just let them go without cause. đź‘Ś

Yes, this is true. I've witnessed this happening firsthand at companies. Lots of loopholes in the systems and water flowing under that bridge they keep hidden.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Do they hate you or do you hate them? Need to determine if you’re trying to avoid the hate or do the hate.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by the pat-man in america depending on the state you can fire a person for no reason

As it should be
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    How is there a one size fits all answer to this question lol. The most hated person at my job is also by far the biggest brown noser and could never be fired.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH How is there a one size fits all answer to this question lol. The most hated person at my job is also by far the biggest brown noser and could never be fired.

It's the managers that hate me as well. I've had no disciplinary actions. I get bad vibes and looks. It quite obvious that they don't like me.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    maybe you're autistic and misinterpreting their expressions
    Yay I found sbt lauien!!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Maybe they realize that you are always trying to get one over on people. You’ve admitted that you are a kniving thief. You seem to take pleasure in it. People aren’t stupid, they see that shit in others.
    Technologist victim of incest
    The state I live in can fire you with no reason at all. It’s called an “at will” state. Hell they can fire you if they don’t like your shoes. Now, if they DO fire someone without just cause, the person can collect unemployment.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by esbity It's the managers that hate me as well. I've had no disciplinary actions. I get bad vibes and looks. It quite obvious that they don't like me.

Shooting the place up is the obvious answer.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    well, maybe it's not, j/s...

lol
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by esbity It's the managers that hate me as well. I've had no disciplinary actions. I get bad vibes and looks. It quite obvious that they don't like me.

We know the feeling with you. Your personality sucks. We hate u too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top