User Controls

Do you keep a diary?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I sort of do. About a year ago I started fully utilizing Apple Notes. I write in it all the time to articulate my thoughts and feelings, but also to plan projects and organize myself. By now, I probably have thousands of notes on all kinds of subjects. I vastly prefer the application to using a spiral notebook, which is what I did for my journals in high school. I've noticed a great improvement in my ability to express myself, both in written communication and verbal, and it helps me work through difficult emotions every day.
    Rivotril Houston
    I keep diaries when I start a new medication or stop one, used to write more when I was more mentally fucked.
    I sometimes write a shopping list.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    posting in another curious fucking george thread.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    No, I dont.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Was anne really a whore in hers?
    HTS highlight reel
    Keeping a diary seems a bit narcissistic. Like what about my life is so important that it's worth writing down? Nothing. It's also a massive vulnerability turning memories and thoughts that people otherwise wouldn't have access to into a little book.

🤔
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    No, never.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    This place is my diary
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Yes.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Yes, it's in a triple encrypted, double dipped docx file. I only use it every few months because I like recording my life changes. Sometimes I'll use it daily for a few days. Might write something now actually.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by HTS Keeping a diary seems a bit narcissistic. Like what about my life is so important that it's worth writing down? Nothing. It's also a massive vulnerability turning memories and thoughts that people otherwise wouldn't have access to into a little book.

🤔

no, its actually quite, very altruistic.

for example, from albert jedisteins dairy we can now know what a card carrying racist that he was and where he should have been in history ...

the chambers. and not of commerce or science.

but of gasses.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Sometimes I write letters to myself on futureme.org
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    I've kept a diary/journal since 1985. I still got the notebooks, which I titled them into sections. I still have them. They're great to read after all these years.

but I'm bothered by some a bit...

I kept writing them, beginning by Chinese zodiac years in the early 90s due to my getting involved in the Chinese affairs. After my second child was born, they got shorter n shorter until I only have a spiral notebook per each year and mainly only for The Records primarily, and sadly.
    Technologist victim of incest
    More of a journal than a diary!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Why have a diary?

You can’t remember the shit you do? If it’s important or impactful,you’ll remember that shit.

Wasting time writing down your boring life and insignificant journey.lol
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I had 33 note books of info saved from dh,, had to keep track of who was naughty and who was nice also who was who with the alts and who couldt be trusted and who was trustworthy.

clicks were also jotted down along with turncoats and the like
    Originally posted by POLECAT I had 33 note books of info saved from dh,, had to keep track of who was naughty and who was nice also who was who with the alts and who couldt be trusted and who was trustworthy.

clicks were also jotted down along with turncoats and the like

WoW. You were really into the Dh lifestyle. LoL, can't say I was much different but tried 'memory' more than pen & paper most times, big LOL
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I didnt try to keep up over in dgd cuz it was obvious they were all totally nuts,, I smoke copious amounts of weed so I had to write it all dowd
    I did that too sometimes, pole. But why so hard on the dgd posters?
Jump to Top