User Controls

Framing a Friend For Fun

esbity African Astronaut
    So hypothetically, a person could get an oz of coke and several grams of heroin, bag it all up in small bags, place it all in a little travel bag, along with a scale, and a stolen gun.

A person could take a picture of their friend and plqce it on a fake id, and have the name on the fake id match a prepaid debit card that was taken taken out using stole PI. This could also be placed in the travel bag along with some stolen mail.

This travel bag would be placed in the friends vehicle secretly the night before the friend drivesto work. Stolen license plates would be place on the friends vehicle.

Then, as the friend leaves for work, call the police and report his vehicle as cutting threw lanes and flashing a gun. Using multiple burner phones will have the police on him/her fast.

Imagine the charges and the look on his face.

Distribution of Cocaine
    Distribution of Heroin
    Possession of a stolen gun
    Identity Theft
    Possession of a forged instrument
    Mail Theft
    Possession of stole. plates

lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Madman African Astronaut
    That sounds like a strong friendship.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    lol
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    What do you do to your enemies?
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    I sent this to the FBI with your IP address

Lol
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho What do you do to your enemies?

Cut the penis off.
    S6x African Astronaut
    "Though shalt not bear false witness (testimonies)"

that's pretty effed up.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by S6x "Though shalt not bear false witness (testimonies)"

that's pretty effed up.

Not really. I mean, strength through wounding.

Maybe you're just a pussy.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You should smuggle one of those confetti firecrackers in for when the judge hits his gavel and sends your friend to prison.
    esbity African Astronaut
    I was thinking that after he gets out of prison, telling him that I did it to see of he is a true friend and can forgive me.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by esbity I was thinking that after he gets out of prison, telling him that I did it to see of he is a true friend and can forgive me.

He'll probably show you how he learned to make shanks out of toilet paper and fecal matter and stab you in the neck with it as you are just days off from dying from septic shock.
Jump to Top