User Controls

niggers

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, I thought this was a mexan thing

I remember seeing articles a while ago of cartel kids being posed like that to show off how rich they were or something
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "shut the fuck up"

-risir
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ "shut the fuck up"

-risir

"my windows wash themselves"

-risir
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Should just paid a little extra and had him taxidermy'd.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    ROFL
    God forgive me but that is funny smh

People been doing that dumb mess you reaching op

Martinez having one more poker game and drink with the fam bam..

Yeah! Niggers! Lol go to bed dumbass
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra "my windows wash themselves"

-risir

Mannn you never understood his windows.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Whenever I die, I want my body dropped in a waterfall, with the rainbows hovering over it. I know it sounds painful, but I will, no shadow of a doubt, be reincarnated into a metamorphic, blooming unicorn with wings.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Whenever I die, I want my body dropped in a waterfall, with the rainbows hovering over it. I know it sounds painful, but I will, no shadow of a doubt, be reincarnated into a metamorphic, blooming unicorn with wings.

Originally posted by jedi_darryl Whenever I die, I want my body dropped in a waterfall, with the rainbows hovering over it. I know it sounds painful, but I will, no shadow of a doubt, be reincarnated into a metamorphic, blooming unicorn with wings.

Don't think thats how it works lil bromo, thats like saying you hope you get gang raped by a pack of niggers so you come back as a black panther

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Technically speaking, black women berries are sweeter than juice, so I really don't mind getting raped by them, for a good cause. Black power💪. Black excellence💪.

Black actors 💪🍻

Wakanda forever, bitch.

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪
    CandyRein Black Hole
    ROFL!!❤️
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    thehehehehehehehehe
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    lol mexicans do this shit all the time they're just rubbing off on the other urban community i guess
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    You missed the socks.

Matthews’ wake eschewed a traditional casket for a more familiar setup. The young man was front and center, reclining in a chair in front of an entertainment center. He wore sunglasses, Kyrie Irving’s No. 11 alternate home Celtics jersey, and even a pair of Irving socks. There was a Playstation 4 controller in his hand, giving way to the action on the screen; an NBA 2K showdown being autoplayed between the Golden State Warriors and his Celtics. Beside him, snacks ranging from cereal to nacho cheese Doritos to a bottle of Barq’s root beer put the finishing touches on the scene.
    blaster master victim of incest
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine

Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master When I die I want panthrax and mmmmQuestions to carry me around all weekend pretending like I'm alive and take me to bars and parties and shit.

Weekend at bernies u fuckin queer lowlife
    HTS highlight reel
    Only a BPoC could be posed like this and not be seen as a sad, pathetic, loser virgin. I think OP is just jealous.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    /
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine

4:44

^this
Jump to Top