User Controls

Forging License Plates

esbity African Astronaut
    You may need to do it sometime in the future, so why not discuss it now? Maybe just to avoid those transit cameras that read plate numbers, or to place on a stolen vehicle with the same make/model/color, whatever the reason, I dont think it would be that difficult.

I think 12 gauge sheet metal would work. The paint may need to be custom made. The tag could easily be printed out.

Oh yeah, Im referring to cheap low quality forgery that wouldn't likely be inspected closely.

Can police officers detect forged tags/plates from their police vehicles?
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by esbity You may need to do it sometime in the future, so why not discuss it now? Maybe just to avoid those transit cameras that read plate numbers, or to place on a stolen vehicle with the same make/model/color, whatever the reason, I dont think it would be that difficult.

I think 12 gauge sheet metal would work. The paint may need to be custom made. The tag could easily be printed out.

Oh yeah, Im referring to cheap low quality forgery that wouldn't likely be inspected closely.

Can police officers detect forged tags/plates from their police vehicles?

I think you're end up in a place that truly makes them for 50 cents a day if you try.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top