User Controls

When do you get rid of clothes?

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    So, yeah, faggy post alert but whatever, you’ll get over it. When do you get rid of clothes? I still (fortunately) fit in the same clothes I wore like 15 years ago. I don’t buy a lot of new clothes because I still have a closet and drawers full of old clothes. I usually wait until I wear holes in my clothes or until I derp and get oil stains or whatever in them, and then I toss them. Or I donate some items that I know I don’t want anymore. Due to my lack of buying clothes, I’ve pretty much given up on the fashion game. Like, I still wear cargo shorts, which apparently is a bad thing.

What do you guys do? Help a nigga out.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Exact same thing
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Did Ajax say he donated a few things?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by cupocheer Did Ajax say he donated a few things?

Yep. Even capitalists can have a soul.
    When the monthly advertisement $$ amounts increase.

Then I ship boxloads to Africa.

Was that my sweater?
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Recently I donated a whole gang of clothes cause I lost like 25 lbs and that shit looked stupid on me.

I'm shmedium right now but I used to be extra medium large. Also I'll throw out shit when I realize its way out of style.
    I keep 'out of style' shite -- if I live long enough it'll come back around.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I usually hang on to things for too long, I have a couple of shirts with holes in them that aren't visible when wearing a sweatshirt that I still wear. I hate shopping so I order everything online but apparently clothing sizes are a lie because I've had the same advertised size of clothing be too tight or too loose, even on the same damn product just bought at different times. The whole process is a pain so I try to avoid it as much as possible.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Buy something new and then donate that to a good charitable cause.
    When the tequila is gone.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I wait until I only have a couple of outfits I like, then I purge the old and buy the new.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Right before i bathe my daughter.

Also, i don't fucking know? When they break i guess. That doesn't mean i don't buy new clothes in the mean time.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Right before i bathe my daughter.

Also, i don't fucking know? When they break i guess. That doesn't mean i don't buy new clothes in the mean time.

Watching the CPS kick your door in and you getting pulled out of the bathtub away from her, while, you're placed in a chokehold is a very lovely vision right now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by S6x Watching the CPS kick your door in and you getting pulled out of the bathtub away from her, while, you're placed in a chokehold is a very lovely vision right now.

Oh boohoo.

Do you harbor some revenge fantasy fam? Who hurt you S6x?
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Oh boohoo.

the whole world and bullshit family with overactive minds.

not to mention hunters bullshit. and like how can everyone connect from dot to dot in a single degree of seperation with hunter and not have something be up. at first I just figured some crazy middle eastern mother fuckers used his website. now .. it's deeper. way deeper.

and people like you make me sick.

I am bored because this isn't going any farther than it should.. but don't think I'm trolling everyday with you cunts.

**tip**
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Sophie Oh boohoo.

Yes, it was Jeff Hunter adminstrator of a 90s and early 2000s forum turned hobbyist carpenter along with George Bush and and CIA which hurt S6x. Way to bring up past trauma Sophie
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie Who hurt you S6x?

not necessarily him.

https://psychcentral.com/news/2018/07/10/parents-with-severe-childhood-trauma-more-likely-to-have-kids-with-behavior-issues/136857.html

childhood traumas are heritable.
    Originally posted by Lanny Yes, it was Jeff Hunter adminstrator of a 90s and early 2000s forum turned hobbyist carpenter along with George Bush and and CIA which hurt S6x. Way to bring up past trauma Sophie

Oh God... I-i'm so sorry... I didn't realize. (u_u")
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Yes, it was Jeff Hunter adminstrator of a 90s and early 2000s forum turned hobbyist carpenter along with George Bush and and CIA which hurt S6x. Way to bring up past trauma Sophie

keep covering it up. it's fucking obvious who and where he is now.

"Hobbyist Carpenter" as in not his true profession. Unless that's a pun for me. like tailor and miller or some other play on pronoun.

FOIA on Zoklet. I'm guessing he didn't really work for the FBI but if he did and spread some shit lies that "He's just a troll" I'll fucking sue him and the FBI. not to mention that would link just fine with James Comey being Legal Department with Hunter as HR.. hand in hand at any company. most common phrase when something fucks up at a forbes 500 business

"Get me legal and HR"

Hunter and Comey skip in holding hands .. "Yes Mr Daleo, Sir"
    Originally posted by benny vader not necessarily him.

https://psychcentral.com/news/2018/07/10/parents-with-severe-childhood-trauma-more-likely-to-have-kids-with-behavior-issues/136857.html

childhood traumas are heritable.

> In addition, a mother’s childhood experiences had a stronger adverse effect on a child’s behavioral health than the father’s experiences.

I thought that was a pretty interesting finding.
Jump to Top