User Controls

OUTRAGE! 7 yr old avatar is brutally gangbanged by other players

Manonfire African Astronaut
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5915213/Outrage-7-year-olds-Roblox-avatar-gang-raped-players-virtual-world.html

TEN BUCKS SAYS IT WAS BENNY
    ‘Then the 3 characters ran away, leaving my daughter’s avatar laying on her face in the middle of the playground.’

Lol
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Good to know this is what passes for news in the UK.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ohfralala ‘Then the 3 characters ran away, leaving my daughter’s avatar laying on her face in the middle of the playground.’

Lol

Rofl U should see the screenshots of it
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Hopefully we can close the internet now.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cootehill Hopefully we can destroy the planet now.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    another poor little child experienced a something that was perfectly fine that didnt hurt her a bit

and is now being told that she SHOULD be traumatized by it and feel really, really hurt.

some peoples mom. smh.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I hope Theresa May gets the boot and Rees-Mogg runs for PM, or Nigel Farage or some shit. Not even from the UK but watching how this Brexit deal is handled from the UK side is just too painful.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Sophie Good to know this is what passes for news in the UK.

The Daily Mail isn't news, it's self satire, they just haven't realized it yet.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol

https://www.facebook.com/amber.petersen.94/posts/10160841097915268

daily mail put a grain enhancement over the screencaps to make them look more sinister
    Originally posted by aldra lol

https://www.facebook.com/amber.petersen.94/posts/10160841097915268

daily mail put a grain enhancement over the screencaps to make them look more sinister

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAAAA
    THAT IS THE BEST THING I EVER READ IN MY LIFE
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    hey you know what they say hate the player not the game

hehehehehehehehehe
    mso8 Houston
    i've never played roblox myself but i've read on /v/ that gangrape is not part of the base game but a mod that you have to get going yourself via some 3rd party bullshit or whatever.

which may imply that that little girl has a vivid fantasy to say the least. it's just the bitch mom using her daughter growing up to get some publicity in that boring life of hers.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by Lanny The Daily Mail isn't news, it's self satire, they just haven't realized it yet.

You would never say something like this about a news source that wasn't targeting the lower class white demographic. It's just class snobbery/hatred and guilt.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Cootehill You would never say something like this about a news source that wasn't targeting the lower class white demographic. It's just class snobbery/hatred and guilt.

Comrade Lanny is a commie. Maybe he says this about the Daily Mail specifically because they target the "lower class white" demographic and fill their heads with bullshit.

A capitalist rag pandering to the working poor is ripe for critism. Class snobbery would be lettin them get away with it.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mso8 i've never played roblox myself but i've read on /v/ that gangrape is not part of the base game but a mod that you have to get going yourself via some 3rd party bullshit or whatever.

which may imply that that little girl has a vivid fantasy to say the least. it's just the bitch mom using her daughter growing up to get some publicity in that boring life of hers.

I think it operates on a mods-on-demand model where you download the mods the server has when you connect? I'm not sure, I haven't played it before, but I know user modding is supposed to be like the main thing it has going.

Originally posted by Cootehill You would never say something like this about a news source that wasn't targeting the lower class white demographic. It's just class snobbery/hatred and guilt.

Lol, and you say this based on my history of news media critique or just a gut feel you have? Also to be clear, do you actually think there's anything to be said in defense of the daily mail, or are you purely bitching about me here?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover

Primitive
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover

*WACKS OFF*
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    *WACKS ON*
Jump to Top