User Controls

Should I start a GoFundMe for my condition?

esbity African Astronaut
    I suffer from an incurable condition called Anti-social Personality Disorder. I want some money due to my hardships I face in life, due to my condition.

Would people pay me?
    blaster master victim of incest
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Spread the wealth to nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Realky?! You'll give me money?
    Come up with a better story than “I’m a socially inept retard”. People won’t give a fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Ya
    like maybe u have fiber miyalga and u cant afford mac n cheese cuz the medication suckin it

Make a sad face n ppl will help the poor
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    If you really suffered from Anti-social Personality Disorder you wouldn't be making a GoFundMe request or thinking about future support. Like criminals who try a Drift and end up in the river for their scam. Most will tell you to see a Dr and get therapy.
    Madman African Astronaut
    A girl sucked my dick one time after I told her I didn't want to fuck her like five times, did I get raped and will you give me money for it?
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Madman A girl sucked my dick one time after I told her I didn't want to fuck her like five times, did I get raped

But did u enjoy it?
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by Madman A girl sucked my dick one time after I told her I didn't want to fuck her like five times, did I get raped and will you give me money for it?

If she tied you up possibly. Lets sue and ask for damages. Just walk with a limp and mumble a lot.
    esbity African Astronaut
    The background story would be of my life and all of the things I feel natural doing and the harm thats cause by those actions.

Basically getting older and still costing.

The hardship of a sociopath.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by esbity I suffer from an incurable condition called Anti-social Personality Disorder. I want some money due to my hardships I face in life, due to my condition.

Would people pay me?

I'll take you with me.
    S6x African Astronaut
    I gave a few times to GoFundMe.. this isn't me tooting my horn

These fucking people rape my email inbox every fucking week with some crazy ass "give me money" hardships or idea..etc.

I'll stick to St Judes or something from now on.

that place has some legit funds but many are just crazy pointless
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Madman A girl sucked my dick one time after I told her I didn't want to fuck her like five times, did I get raped and will you give me money for it?

probably not i once sold mal my bed to sleep in for the night in exchange for her shithole pussy and she didn't get any money out of it even after saying she didnt want my dick but just did it for the bed

hehehehehehehee
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    op is so edgy
    did you self-diagnose yourself too? now you're so cool
    imagine being such a loser that your whole self-image depends on a mental disorder
Jump to Top