User Controls

Have any of u? And what did u do?

Manonfire African Astronaut
    Have any of u fucked up the perfect relationship? What did you do? Did u fix it or just let it go?

I fucked up bad with my ex
    She was perfect.....my soulmate
    She reallt did love me.....

Ive tried to talk to her for the last 5 months since we broke up
    She won't respond
    I didnt cheat on her or nuthin
    I'm dating a girl right now
    Not really serious at all
    Only been couple weeks of dates

I only think of my ex wheb Im with her
    Really fuckin sucks
    Please tell me ur stories if u have ever let the perfect human leave
    Or advice would be awesome

Thought gettin off drugs woild help
    Idk if it will now
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Yeah, it was mostly from poor judgment relating to benzo misuse, but there were a few issues lurking beneath the surface that I aggravated at the time. She was a beautiful human being and I hope she's doing well.
    Originally posted by Zanick Yeah, it was mostly from poor judgment relating to benzo misuse, but there were a few issues lurking beneath the surface that I aggravated at the time. She was a beautiful human being and I hope she's doing well.

Man kinda same situation
    She was the most beautiful creature I ever got to touch

Fuckedmy life up those
    piece of shit pills did

Im becoming a better person now
    Wish she would have known the real me
    Ya know
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You can look at the end of a perfect relationship as the biggest tragedy in your life and nobody will stop you, or you can recognize it for its flaws and realize that you might have destroyed it for the explicit purpose of moving on and starting with a blank slate. You may not know who will come into your life next, and that can be daunting when you had it pretty good, but I would encourage you to embrace this uncertainty and learn to thrive in it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick You can look at the end of a perfect relationship as the biggest tragedy in your life and nobody will stop you, or you can recognize it for its flaws and realize that you might have destroyed it for the explicit purpose of moving on and starting with a blank slate. You may not know who will come into your life next, and that can be daunting when you had it pretty good, but I would encourage you to embrace this uncertainty and learn to thrive in it.

Thanks man
    U always got the good advice
    But I know she'll always be that one until I die
    Just hope she is happy
    Ill try to thrive without her
    I dont want to but guess no other choice

Wish 2nd chances were real
    don't give us so easy young fella-me-lad. A bitch likes to be chased even if they say they don't. Send her a pizza from your new job.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson don't give us so easy young fella-me-lad. A bitch likes to be chased even if they say they don't. Send her a pizza from your new job.

Ive had same job for yrs
    U really think I should keep tryin? Women lije that?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Manonfire Thanks man
    U always got the good advice
    But I know she'll always be that one until I die
    Just hope she is happy
    Ill try to thrive without her
    I dont want to but guess no other choice

Wish 2nd chances were real

You should listen to "Real Friends" with the album being "Put yourself back together". IIRC.

It's all about this guy that is trying to get over his ex-gf.
    Dam
    Really? For sure checkin that out
    Might help me
    Originally posted by Manonfire Dam
    Really? For sure checkin that out
    Might help me

Yeah really, not sure what genre of music you like but check it out anyway.
    Man I so apperciate that
    For real
    Originally posted by Manonfire Man I so apperciate that
    For real

No problem, fam.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Ive cheated in every long-term relationship and Ive been with married women.

I also hack into ex's accounts and found out they are cum sluts(but I already knew that).

Ive also stalked, but not like following around everywhere, just spying.

That's all for now.
    Originally posted by esbity Ive cheated in every long-term relationship and Ive been with married women.

I also hack into ex's accounts and found out they are cum sluts(but I already knew that).

That's all for now.

Do you really have ASPD?
    Originally posted by esbity Ive cheated in every long-term relationship and Ive been with married women.

That's all for now.

So........that's ur advice?
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Bro, nothing is ever over until you die..still depends on a lot of things. I know how you feel...I'm the kind of guy that never gives up on anything and fighting for something you want may be worth it.
    There's always one woman you keep thinking about and making it difficult for you to move on. But, is it really worth it...only you can decide and depends on where and what she's doing now. You say you split because of the drugs...so now that you quit you have to make sure you stay off drugs for good and that there were no other hidden issues. Also was she really good for you or was she actually the one who was causing difficulties forcing you not to change. If you see her again it has to be a chance meeting so it doesn't look set up and expect anything. Good or bad breaking up may have served a purpose or made you stronger. Whatever you do think about it first and don't miss out on meeting someone new you're really supposed to be with including a fresh start instead of living in the past.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I thought I was in love once and I was real broken hearted about it, but now shes like a feminist ball buster and I'm glad it didn't work out. I also feel like im in love with every girl that flirts with me, it gets confusing.
    Originally posted by joerell Bro, nothing is ever over until you die..still depends on a lot of things. I know how you feel…I'm the kind of guy that never gives up on anything and fighting for something you want may be worth it.
    There's always one woman you keep thinking about and making it difficult for you to move on. But, is it really worth it…only you can decide and depends on where and what she's doing now. You say you split because of the drugs…so now that you quit you have to make sure you stay off drugs for good and that there were no other hidden issues. Also was she really good for you or was she actually the one who was causing difficulties forcing you not to change. If you see her again it has to be a chance meeting so it doesn't look set up and expect anything. Good or bad breaking up may have served a purpose or made you stronger. Whatever you do think about it first and don't miss out on meeting someone new you're really supposed to be with including a fresh start instead of living in the past.

She was actually tryin to get me straight she hated
    the drugs
    But I loved them and was
    numb and didn't care how she felt about them
    It was only until I realized she was rly gone that I quit
    Fraid it's to late now

I cant stip thinking about her
    I know some dude is askin mg girl to dance and i kno shell say yes
    I kno ppl think im being a pussy ass bitch Bout this
    I dont think Ill ever get over her
    I am a pussy ass bitch I guess
    She’s knows she owns you. Stop contacting her. You’re putting the pussy on a pedestal and you should never put the pussy on a pedestal. Bang the new chick and move on.

Then watch the ex pop up one day.
    Originally posted by ohfralala She’s knows she owns you. Stop contacting her. You’re putting the pussy on a pedestal and you should never put the pussy on a pedestal. Bang the new chick and move on.

Then watch the ex pop up one day.

Good advice. Bitches go power mad when you put the pussy on a pedestal.
Jump to Top