User Controls

Niggas ain't between jobs if they never had one to begin w/

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    just sayin, my boy be tellin everyone he between jobs this nigga is 29 and he ain't got no job and ain't got no GED!

actually that's me too but at least I got some shame about it
    Don't worry about it, you can get your GED in jail.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    If your boy is lying to everyone, I think he probably has a lot of shame about it. It can't be easy being 29 with no job or qualifications, and I'm not surprised that he would choose to deceive people rather than actually tell them this. Why don't you be a friend and look into a night class for him where he can get his GED?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Just make sure that night class isn't how to rob a 7/11 (which again will lead to him being able to get his GED in prison)
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by BummyMofo just sayin, my boy be tellin everyone he between jobs this nigga is 29 and he ain't got no job and ain't got no GED!

actually that's me too but at least I got some shame about it

Your boy is one crazy nigga. Thinking he's between jobs when he never worked. That's like claiming to take heroine and never shooting up. Muther fucker.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    GED is bullshit

Nigga can’t make it through high school!?!

A bachelors degree ain’t shit now a days...
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick If your boy is lying to everyone, I think he probably has a lot of shame about it. It can't be easy being 29 with no job or qualifications, and I'm not surprised that he would choose to deceive people rather than actually tell them this. Why don't you be a friend and look into a night class for him where he can get his GED?
    Niggas are shameless bro.

Gator boots with the pimped out Gucci suits (with the Gucci suits)
    Ain't got no job, but I stay suave (I stay suave)
    Can't pay my rent, 'cause all my money's spent (I can't pay my rent)
    But that's okay, 'cause I'm Still Fly (Damn! 'Cause I'm so fly)

Got a quarter tank of gas in my new E class (in my E-Class Benz)
    But that's alright, cause I'm gon' ride
    Got everything in my momma name (We got everything, in my momma name)
    But I'm Hood Rich (uh huh!)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He never mowed lawns or some shit when he was younger? All it takes is to have had one job ever to be able to say you're between jobs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top