User Controls

You know whats scary... ?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    One day you leave your house could be just like any other, and then your driving back home from work or to get food or some totally innocent shit, and then you look away from the road for litterally a second, and you just fuckin struck a bicyclist or pedestrian with your vehicle... that'd be a shitty situation to have to be in....

...Or one day your driving home from work, you got some nice plans for later after you get home and take a nap, etc.... but then another driver starts instigating some road rage bullshit with you that you have no idea what is about...shit escelates and long story short you both got out of your cars and fought and you beat the shit out of him and won the fight, and the other guy got what they deserved.... but now your the one facing bullshit crimminal charges and there is a viral video out there of you filmed out of context making you look like the agressor, and asshole, and you just plain look like and sound like a total fag in the video...

...wouldn't that just fuckin suck? And the scary part is either of those situations amoung many more shitty situaltuons could easily happen to any one of us any day...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Why fight? Just shoot her.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Someone hit me on my bike and pushed me into the back of a car and I recall as I got up, just before passing out "I got it all on video..hahaha" but never been able to find it on youtube. I think he was a friend of the guys who pushed me into a car.

that's attempted murder.. but what ya gonna do!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    ^dumbfuck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Or you're just hanging out in a dark alley at night, minding your own business, and some stupid bitch comes walking along and you already know what's gonna happen then you start second guessing your decision to hang in the alley that night and before you know it you're violently raping her and stabbing her repeatedly until she's dead and you rape some more then leave her and go back home to your nice air conditioner and surround sound, life changed forever.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Manonfire ^dumbfuck

You know something about this?
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Or you're just hanging out in a dark alley at night, minding your own business, and some stupid bitch comes walking along and you already know what's gonna happen then you start second guessing your decision to hang in the alley that night and before you know it you're violently raping her and stabbing her repeatedly until she's dead and you rape some more then leave her and go back home to your nice air conditioner and surround sound, life changed forever.

I think I'm gonna need to do some reasearching Fargo's The Forum newspaper for evidence.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Id use valley news live they're way more likely to happen upon the rape first.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover

I spent my first year going to one of his highschools. his family jumped around.

Navy Town.

There are esoteric witchcraft cults that dress up in Victorian Garb and hold rituals in one of the 2500 or so Victorian homes all across my hometown from my youth.

"Red Hat society Cult" though they wore mostly black. I went to several seances but understood he was a regular as his parents were. He didn't get turned onto witchcraft by his photographer girlfriend that they claimed in the film.
    S6x African Astronaut
    I'm not practicing witchcraft anymore.. even though they were refered to as "White Craft'. to me it's still bad.

But I certainly have a thing for Victorian homes and the short lived culture. the houses are all haunted. but there are houses that predate them 50 plus years as well. they're even more haunted. that whole town is haunted.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I keep a gun in my glovebox

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Or you're in the gas station washroom and take a big shit and suddenly realize there's no toilet paper in there, so you jig outside to your car with your pants halfway down and a family of five appears around the corner and bumps into you halfway there. The little girl points and covers her mouth, and the mother draw her away and says, "Don't look at the bad man, honey."
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    one day swim is minding his own business on the BBS..... then out of nowhere he is blindsided by a surprise 9yr ban. "wow this is fucked up! I cant believe I'm going to have to make a new account" says swim.

heres the really fuqt up part.. swim navigates to niggasin.space/register and REG IS CLOSED!!!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    they said they just wanted to sell me some cookies.

but then they agreed to sell me more than just cookies.

a lot more.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor one day swim is minding his own business on the BBS….. then out of nowhere he is blindsided by a surprise 9yr ban. "wow this is fucked up! I cant believe I'm going to have to make a new account" says swim.

heres the really fuqt up part.. swim navigates to niggasin.space/register and REG IS CLOSED!!!

"Someone who IS me"
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    WTFC
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cupocheer WTFC

fuck your harrassments

It's over, Pal! the world will know soon.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    LMRAO
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    your moms cooch? It was sooo hairy and really scary! i saw the sign! she opened up her legs and said common! it was really hairy and reaaaaalyyy fucking scaaary!

Jump to Top