User Controls

RACE WAR 2018!!!!

Welcome to Race War in Space!

Racewar is the ultimate competition where YOU determine which race has the best women for what purpose!

We will examine the different races and their strengths and weaknesses, and why you think your race is appropriate for a designated "role" ex. Wife, personal attendant, child bearer/raiser, slave, moneymaker, loving companion , partner in crime, etc.

I will allow ethnic groups and religions as well, you can do Amish, jedis, Blaxicans, Cajuns etc.

You can use a numerical scale or show off your mastery of the english lexicon by using exciting adjectives to describe how your race's women are best fit for the role you chose! Isn't that neat??!!

~Use mine or make your own format!~

(State role, then describe positive attributes for your race)

(Describe the race's facial characteristics, hair, eyes, whatever)

(Drawbacks)

(Explain why they are good for the role you chose.
    Optional: Explain something they are bad at.)

You can do this for men too I don't give a fuck

GO

Arab women

Arab women have a great all-purpose thin figure, AND come pre-loaded with natural submissive tendancies! Marvelous combo.

Their faces have these nice long, drawn out lines and a pronounced chin (look at a woman with no chin sometime, it's hideous!). Nose can be unsightly sometimes, but can be covered with a stylish hijab anytime, anywhere! Wonderful foreheads, they have the BEST foreheads of any race! The overall face just yells Ooo-La-LAA!!

However, Arab women all look the same a lil' bit (less so than Asians, more so than Latinas), and people kind of either like this look or they don't, so if you don't care for it then this is not the race for you. Also they age with competant mediocrity till they hit middle age, then they start to age somewhat badly, so bear that in mind as well.

A solid race, would make tremendous wife, would make bad 1 time fuck unless it's for taboo purposes.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    hows ur spice binge going
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Women With Penises

Pros: hotter than your girlfriends
    Cons: May have a larger penis than you
    Originally posted by Lanny Women With Penises

we already know you're a faggot
    Someone do me! I’m half white half Hispanic. Which is going to be news to the people that don’t go on TC. I let you niggas think I was white cuz you’re all racist. 😋
    half white half hispanic 100% raped
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -mal- Someone do me! I’m half white half Hispanic. Which is going to be news to the people that don’t go on TC. I let you niggas think I was white cuz you’re all racist. 😋

This whole time u a lie?
    Ffs sick
    *barfs on your poncho*
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny Women With Penises

if she loves you enough she would be willing to do an organ change with you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by DietPiano Arab women

Arab women have a great all-purpose thin figure, AND come pre-loaded with natural submissive tendancies! Marvelous combo.

Their faces have these nice long, drawn out lines and a pronounced chin (look at a woman with no chin sometime, it's hideous!). Nose can be unsightly sometimes, but can be covered with a stylish hijab anytime, anywhere! Wonderful foreheads, they have the BEST foreheads of any race! The overall face just yells Ooo-La-LAA!!

However, Arab women all look the same a lil' bit (less so than Asians, more so than Latinas), and people kind of either like this look or they don't, so if you don't care for it then this is not the race for you. Also they age with competant mediocrity till they hit middle age, then they start to age somewhat badly, so bear that in mind as well.

A solid race, would make tremendous wife, would make bad 1 time fuck unless it's for taboo purposes.

most arabs I've seen are short and squatty

heheheheheeh
    Originally posted by -mal- Someone do me! I’m half white half Hispanic. Which is going to be news to the people that don’t go on TC. I let you niggas think I was white cuz you’re all racist. 😋

I'll do you (again). You're great for having your shithole pussy rented out in exchange for a bed to sleep in.

hehehehehehehee
    by the way im also hispanic and whyte so i'm not racist

heehehehehehehee
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Bill Krozby's taunts to Mal are exactly what you'd expect for a low-empathy person of very limited intelligence.
    Originally posted by Zanick Bill Krozby's taunts to Mal are exactly what you'd expect for a low-empathy person of very limited intelligence.

shut the fuck up you wannabe psychologist
    Amish Women

Pros: Loyal, will probably do whatever you tell them in bed
    Cons: Inexperienced, might compare you to their father often
    Originally posted by Zanick Bill Krozby's taunts to Mal are exactly what you'd expect for a low-empathy person of very limited intelligence.

you're an idiot
    hehehehehehehe
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla shut the fuck up you wannabe psychologist

Says the self-diagnosed psychopath who authors IQ tests on bundy.
    Originally posted by Zanick Says the self-diagnosed psychopath who authors IQ tests on bundy.

panick try to stay on topic you loser

hehhehehehehee
    Originally posted by Zanick Says the self-diagnosed psychopath who authors IQ tests on bundy.

>describing people in real words
    no let me use psychology concepts and buzzwords instead to sound authoritative
Jump to Top