User Controls

Tell me about your relationship with cannibals.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    For me it's pretty strained, what with them trying to eat me and all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I've always found something erotic about what they do.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    🎶She Drives Me Crazy🎶

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Zanick I've always found something erotic about what they do.

You know I get that, like consuming and being consumed, very base pleasures/fears aren't all that different than the sexual impulse. There is something darkly erotic about cannibalism.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    they scare me,, I wont even lay with fat women that look hungry
    Madman African Astronaut
    I need to find someone that will pay me now to eat my body when I die. I want a good price too because I want to join the kurt cobaine fanclub before I get too old.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by Lanny You know I get that, like consuming and being consumed, very base pleasures/fears aren't all that different than the sexual impulse. There is something darkly erotic about cannibalism.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vore/
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Two cannibals were eating a clown, one turns to the other and says "does this taste funny to you?"

For real though eating people is revolting to me, you don't know where they've been.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There was this guy about 10 years ago who put an ad on Kijiji asking to be killed and eaten, and another guy responded, so the first guy traveled miles to get to the second guy, whereupon he was voluntarily killed and eaten, as requested.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There was this guy about 10 years ago who put an ad on Kijiji asking to be killed and eaten, and another guy responded, so the first guy traveled miles to get to the second guy, whereupon he was voluntarily killed and eaten, as requested.

is there a moral behind the story ???
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    is lanny being tsundere?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by benny vader is there a moral behind the story ???

That story did have moralistic beginnings which never came to fruition. I'd like to see the rest.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    are we morally obligated to only post moralistic stories ????
    Originally posted by benny vader is there a moral behind the story ???

Yeah. Always bring a case of ketchup if you post yourself on Kijiji.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Depends on the type of cannibal. Armin Meiwes seems like a pretty chill dude. I like to think and wonder about the pathology that makes the cannibal think/feel that when they eat a person that person becomes a part of them forever. In that sense, it could be argued that cannibalism is an expression of love. Unless it's an expression of dominance which i doubt. Because Jeffrey Dahmer did the same. Basically, he was lonely and wanted a bf forever. He figured if he ate parts of his victims they'd be with him forever. And Meiwis figured the same for the dude that he ate.

It's an interesting phenomenon in that regard.
    I'd argue it's only an expression of dominance in a sociological situation. Like two warring tribes, one eats the other to assert dominance.
    Originally posted by Sophie Depends on the type of cannibal. Armin Meiwes seems like a pretty chill dude. …

You're a good boy Spectral, you found the right picture.

Have you listened to any of the interviews that were had with the guy? It's interesting to listen to. You know, some people have this trait called 'openness' it has a lot to do with curiosity and a willingness to learn from/about others and includes openness to new things in general such as experiences etc. You lack this trait. It's why you're still on WinXP and the same spiel you were on way back when at Totse.
    You're also low in agreeableness, the combination of which makes you kind of a shitty person but i am sure that doesn't scare you.
    Originally posted by Sophie …some people have this trait called 'openness' it has a lot to do with curiosity and a willingness…

You have an attraction for naked children.
Jump to Top