User Controls

jedis = bad news

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1251508/

Imagine what the world would look like without jedis

Utopia, heaven on earth.
    No fighting, no handsome and well tanned individuals flooding our nations, games would be so much better, food would be better, people would be healthier.

I'm going to begin work on a series of videos illustrating the effects the jedi have had on reality and what it would be like without them.
    Stay tuned.
    No bagels either...that's a deal breaker.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Madman African Astronaut
    jedi girls are HAWT
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No bagels either…that's a deal breaker.

Eh I don't care for them

I'm happy with pizza and sushi as my go-to ethnic cuisine.
    Originally posted by Madman jedi girls are HAWT

maybe if you're some sicko with a nose fetish
    Madman African Astronaut
    I'm holding off on getting married until a rich jedi girl wants me and then I can help control all of you pathetic fucks.
    Originally posted by Madman I'm holding off on getting married until a rich jedi girl wants me and then I can help control all of you pathetic fucks.

>I want to sell out to the jedi oligarchs and sell my soul to a jedi whore
    >YOU people are the pathetic fucks!

Lefist useful idiot.
    The kikes literally have no regard for you or the billions of other humans, handsome and well tanned individuals included, they are the real actual racial supremacists and are the only real threat to humanity.
    oy vey
    Germany without jedi power

Germany run by jedis
    HTS highlight reel
    Israel is America's only ally in the middle east, and greatest ally in a general sense. The jedi people have been instrumental in the progressive reformation of American culture. Without G-d's chosen people, you would be even more of a social pariah due to your obvious mental illnesses. I don't understand how a person can hate the jedi people when they have used their superior IQs to do so much for the rest of us.

How racist do you have to be to think most nobel prize winners are subhuman? How dense do you have to be to not see the irony in advocating genocide by saying there'd be no war or violence if THEY weren't alive? You'd be alive and just as shitty as you've ever been, and jedis wouldn't be there to keep your unhinged, white cuckold rage under their control. 😓
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Leave the jedis alone.
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Using tanks to kill unarmed Palestinians on their own land makes a jedi good?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    yeah, bagels be fly AF. I should make some bagels soon.
    Trumpenreich Yung Blood
    Originally posted by HTS Israel is America's only ally in the middle east, and greatest ally in a general sense. The jedi people have been instrumental in the progressive reformation of American culture. Without G-d's chosen people, you would be even more of a social pariah due to your obvious mental illnesses. I don't understand how a person can hate the jedi people when they have used their superior IQs to do so much for the rest of us.

How racist do you have to be to think most nobel prize winners are subhuman? How dense do you have to be to not see the irony in advocating genocide by saying there'd be no war or violence if THEY weren't alive? You'd be alive and just as shitty as you've ever been, and jedis wouldn't be there to keep your unhinged, white cuckold rage under their control. 😓

You are either trolling, or you're one of that Aspie Faggot Schplew's sock puppets. Such unabashed autism could only come from him.
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Sound like something straight out of jedi Hasbara Handbook where Israel can do no wrong.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1251508/

Imagine what the world would look like without jedis

Utopia, heaven on earth.
    No fighting, no handsome and well tanned individuals flooding our nations, games would be so much better, food would be better, people would be healthier.

I'm going to begin work on a series of videos illustrating the effects the jedi have had on reality and what it would be like without them.
    Stay tuned.

You anti-semitic piece of shit.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by S6x You anti-semitic piece of shit.

You anti anti-semitic piece of shit.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by esbity Leave the jedis alone.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover You anti anti-semitic piece of shit.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny yeah, bagels be fly AF. I should make some bagels soon.

Go to Noahs
Jump to Top