User Controls

How long you been sober?

Madman African Astronaut
    I haven't done any opiates in like two weeks, the first week I was doing some amphetamines and benzos but this last week I haven't done anything. I really didn't know I had it in me, I'm done withdrawing and now I'm just bored, thinking about getting on wellbutrin but i'm not sure.

This is just a feel good thread so don't come into MY thread with your bullshit, do not call me or anyone else a faggot or cum guzzling whore.
    I am still drunk from last night

Archer513 African Astronaut
    I got kinda buzzed on July 4th

Before that April

Unless thereโ€™s a reason,being drunk is gross
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    dont let your life be defined by the presence or absence of chemicals in it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I haven't drank since my birthday and won't attempt for quite some time probably, at least till my withdrawls are done.

Speaking of, I've decided to do a rapid taper and may be off xanax by the end of the week instead of 3-6 months from now. It's bad, but not as painful as I thought it would be. I might've had some minor focal seizures earlier in the week and I gotta watch my bp as it can get pretty high.

For some reason my withdrawals flip flopped when I hit like 2.5mg and they have not gotten better the longer I stay at a dose, so I'm just cutting the band aid now so I don't have to do this shit when I take more classes this fall.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    22 Hours.
    Ready to crack a cold one at 5.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    13 hours, but I'll be high again in less than four.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Man 2 weeks for me to
    I didn't think I could do it either but I'm still goin strong
    I quit cold turkey no benzos nothin

Ive been on wellburtirn for 6 months
    Helps man and it helo me quit smoking
    Makes cigs taste like shit covered dirt
    Originally posted by Zanick 13 hours, but I'll be high again in less than four.

What u on zanick
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Since birth.
    Originally posted by Manonfire What u on zanick

Just weed and nitrous, lately. I've stopped drinking altogether, and I'm not smoking DMT again for a while. That about covers my recent favorites.
    Fuck I luv dmt
    Do you really do 10 chargers a day? Curious

I swear the optometrist was on meth or like 90mg of noopept. Nobody talks THAT fast all the time.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Since last Saturday.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Do you really do 10 chargers a day? Curious

I swear the optometrist was on meth or like 90mg of noopept. Nobody talks THAT fast all the time.

Who, me? I take nitrous every few days, and usually 3-6 chargers.
    Yeah, saw that in the daily supplement thread, glad you were kidding. Nitrous makes me wanna fiend like crack so I do no more than 3 cans at a time, a can holds 2 charges. Haven't done that in a while, bet it would mix well with other stuff.
    My intake varies. At one point I was nearing a dozen every day, but this wasn't sustainable or desirable. I usually take in 2-3 at once and become one with my couch for a brief moment. The fiending is real and very troubling!
    X๐Ÿ’–X๐Ÿ’–X Houston [my furthermore sighted triumph]
    Had drinks 2 wks ago and probably wonโ€™t have more drinks until mid August. :)
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by X๐Ÿ’–X๐Ÿ’–X Had drinks 2 wks ago and probably wonโ€™t have more drinks until mid August. :)

It took me a fair bit of time to get off breast milk...went cold turkey.
    X๐Ÿ’–X๐Ÿ’–X Houston [my furthermore sighted triumph]
    Lol oh jeeze. ๐Ÿ˜
Jump to Top