User Controls

Houston TX. 2yr old shoots self in head

This weekend.

http://abc13.com/2-year-old-boy-died-from-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound-police-say/3727697/

Black folks be black folkin...even at an early age.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Oh FFS! How can these parents be so stupid and not lock guns with children around?
    These people shouldn't keep guns of any type. To say irresponsible is to say the least.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    1 less Democrat for me to feed,clothe and house
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    "He's a hands-on father," Alvarado said about her cousin. "Twenty four hours a day, he's with his son. He's better than most dads you'll run into."

Ummmmm.....ok
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Madman African Astronaut
    handsy fathers are the worst
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Archer513 1 less Democrat for me to feed,clothe and house

Hopefully ur next u piece of shit
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by EllariaSand "He's a hands-on father," Alvarado said about her cousin. "Twenty four hours a day, he's with his son. He's better than most dads you'll run into."

Ummmmm…..ok

Working I guess is out of the question...lol.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    How does a 2yr old have enough strength and dexterity to shoot himself in the head tho??
    Playing with it. The gun could be on the floor and he sitting, off goes the bullet
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee How does a 2yr old have enough strength and dexterity to shoot himself in the head tho??

excuse me, he was two and a half.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    There was also something on the news this morning about a 4 year old alone in a hotel room who shot himself in the head.

https://www.wfmynews2.com/article/news/local/4-year-old-gets-gun-from-moms-purse-shoots-himself-myrtle-beach-police/83-571790616
    Originally posted by itybit There was also something on the news this morning about a 4 year old alone in a hotel room who shot himself in the head.

https://www.wfmynews2.com/article/news/local/4-year-old-gets-gun-from-moms-purse-shoots-himself-myrtle-beach-police/83-571790616

Can't open the link. It says "You don't have permission to access".

By the way, Hi Ity.
    teena was asking for you today, on Zocalo. lol
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This weekend.

http://abc13.com/2-year-old-boy-died-from-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound-police-say/3727697/

Black folks be black folkin…even at an early age.

Because other kids of other races never did this before. I'm not even going to do a history search. he's a kid. talk all the shit about adults but not a child. that's really a low life condition you're having.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This weekend.

Black folks be black folkin…even at an early age.

Originally posted by tee hee hee How does a 2yr old have enough strength and dexterity to shoot himself in the head tho??

It happens. Doesn't take much to pull 2#.
    Originally posted by S6x Because other kids of other races never did this before. I'm not even going to do a history search. he's a kid. talk all the shit about adults but not a child. that's really a low life condition you're having.

Niggers be noggin...dats fo sho.

A white person would have understood the implied shit talk was aimed at the parents though who allowed it to happen, not the nigglet.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]

His 3 year old cousin helped.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by S6x Because other kids of other races never did this before. I'm not even going to do a history search. he's a kid. talk all the shit about adults but not a child. that's really a low life condition you're having.

whens the last time a 2yo asian kid shot itself in the head ????
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I was reading just the other day about a young Japanese child who cut his arm off with his father's Samurai sword. Did anyone else read that story?
    Originally posted by stl1 I was reading just the other day about a young Japanese child who cut his arm off with his father's Samurai sword. Did anyone else read that story?

That's simply poor education. He was supposed to disembowel himself.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    If it really happened!

Lolololol
Jump to Top