User Controls

Attn: Lanny

Originally posted by ohfralala Lanny change my user title to best boyfriend before I end your life

Lanny I MEAN BUSINESS. MAKE IT HAPPEN OR I WILL HAUNT/HUnT YOUR EXISTENCE.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I support this motion. Lanny, she means business.
    HTS highlight reel
    Seconded. Or thirded. Whatever.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Make me into a mummy like a few hundred thousand years old with a big funny beard and I walk around spooking people but they think I'm a joke until I take their brains out with a coat hanger then they know I mean business and I'm a real mummy please.
    LOOK AT ALL THIS SUPPORT
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you don't get to choose
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ALDRA DO NOT BETRAY ME RIGHT NOW
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    i want to bust up your lips with a hammer
    You should just up your dick instead you grotksy little bitch
    your teeth would be in so many tiny splinters i bet it would be like swallowing fiberglass
    I will stitch your asshole shut Sploo
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ohfralala I will stitch your asshole shut Sploo

Hope you have a lot of thread.
    the fiberglass tooth splinters from busting up your mouth would go into your stomach and shred through your intestines so when you took a shit a bloody brown ball of your organs would be hanging out your ass by a thread like an aborted fetus
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd massage the anal abortion with my tongue and give thanks to the children of the world.
    Lanny look at what is happening. I beg of thee.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    QUEEN of FUCK
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Lanny you better do what the lady says.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Lammy, I would like to invite you over to zocalo to discus this ban u gave squirrel so you can hit on hts without interference
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Lanny...can you please change OP's title to...I LOVE GLOBALISTS. Thank you Sir.
    Welp so much for Christmas morning.
Jump to Top