User Controls

@ all females

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hey I was wondering if you were in a contest to see who could lodge the most hot dogs up your pussy how many do you think you could fit. Let's say the prize is a bunch of free vacations and money.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Not really a female but if I had the genitals of one, I think I could fit three dozen veggie hot dogs. I'd probably have to mash them up, and they'd be pressing uncomfortably against my cervix, but depending on where the vacations are and how much money we're talking about, I think it could be worthwhile.

EDIT: For reference, here are the links I'm talking about. They are approximately the same size as a hot dog.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Three fucking dozen though m8?

That's bigger than like.. A goddamn babby!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    more like ur ass
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I have currently have four hotdogs in my vag.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    *shapeshits into a hodog*

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ohfralala I have currently have four hotdogs in my vag.

Whats the count now, brown cow?
    Five

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Speaking of hot dogs & etc. I never liked those sausage dogs ..until my friend got one and then I petted the thing...OMG!! 😍😍😍He's the soft thing in the world and oh so cute. Like cashmere.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Speaking of hot dogs & etc. I never liked those sausage dogs ..until my friend got one and then I petted the thing…OMG!! 😍😍😍He's the soft thing in the world and oh so cute. Like cashmere.

Be careful u gained 3kg omg omg omg !!!!!!!!!!! O m g!!!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Beer bratwurst is where it’s at
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Manonfire Be careful u gained 3kg omg omg omg !!!!!!!!!!! O m g!!!

U try too hard little dweeb...
Jump to Top