User Controls

Messing with someone's paypal?

jellybeans887 Yung Blood
    Someone was selling computer parts that I wanted and I was going to buy them (legitimately) but he sold them out from under me. He was one of these items left but I don't actually want it now, I want to fuck with him for being a shitty person. Can I pay him for it and say I didn't want it in transit and file a chargeback just to hassle him? What about paypal buyer protection? What about saying it wasn't an authentic product or something?

Thanks
    esbity African Astronaut
    Or you could just cut his penis off.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Paypal? you mean eBay? does Paypal have a purchasing section? I thought the two merged. someone has opened an account with my name.. I never did. I asked for the thing to be reset. they told me they couldn't.

guess who is a manager for the company.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    send him so much money that paypal suspends his account to validate transactions
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by S6x Paypal? you mean eBay? does Paypal have a purchasing section? I thought the two merged.

paypal's buyer protection scheme isn't just for ebay anymore, I think it extends to transactions made to and from merchant accounts

if no money was transferred, or if the amount was refunded trying to make a claim will fail
    S6x African Astronaut
    Well I tried to make an account to buy something from eBay and it said my information already existed. I never opened an account with them.

the tech world that's mostly station or hubbed on the west coast of the USA is like living in a new wild west. these people test laws all the time or do shit for decades even before something is done about special interests doing something criminal or borderline criminal to always gain from shit. maybe even a personal vendetta
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    JellyBean is that really.you?
    allah Yung Blood
    Ebay now own's PayPal (as they do many other well known services), I'm not entirely sure how this ties into any of this, though.

Paypal has always been a platform for nefarious users. It does not report to credit bureaus, and asks any collection agency it works with do the same. It is well known you can game people, receiving not only goods, but monetary benefit.

Perhaps some of this has changed given the advent of verified users, and better accountability, but you can still pull off now what you could 'back in the day'.

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy
    But here's my number, so call me maybe
    allah Yung Blood
    edit: He'd win, you'd lose.

Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad
    I missed you so bad
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by allah Ebay now own's PayPal (as they do many other well known services), I'm not entirely sure how this ties into any of this, though.

Paypal has always been a platform for nefarious users. It does not report to credit bureaus, and asks any collection agency it works with do the same. It is well known you can game people, receiving not only goods, but monetary benefit.

Perhaps some of this has changed given the advent of verified users, and better accountability, but you can still pull off now what you could 'back in the day'.

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy
    But here's my number, so call me maybe

PayPal is ran by Harper Reed who ran Obama's 2012 Campain as obama CTO

from his own page (though they edited out the "I made a bomb from totse recipe" on the last site to have it stated (motherboard.vice.com but that's OK i have copies of it backed up)

Ran up my first huge phone bill dialing into BBSes around the country. &TOTSE forever -Harper Reed. &TOTSE forever

https://harperreed.com/
    S6x African Astronaut
    Oh wait.. he left Paypal :(

April 2018

Left PayPal to pursue my dreams
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by allah Ebay now own's PayPal

Incorrect they have been separated for years now.
Jump to Top