User Controls

Did feds do a sweep?

WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    The removal of TSTMing leads me to believe that feds did a sweep, real niggas linkin up, trill niggas linkin' up, link up, my nigga, let's link up, I done start buyin' more Cubans,these links on me leavin' bruises, I don't fantasize, I make movies, I don't tell lies, I tote Uzis, I get idolized by these groupies, I treat 'em just like they're regular, yeah, they sneakin' pics on the cellular, preyin' on me, I'm the predator, preyin' on me, I'm the predator, them bands on me, more capital, I gotta go pour up some juice, for my dawg just went federal
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    probably just mongs doing it all the time and spiking load on the database
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    actually the free totse army made lamy do it
    CandyRein Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    POWER-NERD!
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Oh fuck, tstm really is gone. I...don't know how to feel about this.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra probably just mongs doing it all the time and spiking load on the database

I'm sure it's this..

Lanny, if feds didn't do a sweep, declare right now that you will TSTM any nigga that submits a formal request
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor actually the free totse army made lamy do it

You mean that arm of one guy with 100 alts
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I feel like I've said this really often but TSTM doesn't do anything for you in the case of investigation by law enforcement. With a little work and access to the logs you can reverse the process. I disabled it because I created it when sploo got worried someone was going to find his account and was pleading for me to delete it. Now people just do it from time to time for kicks I guess? It makes old threads annoying to read when two different posters TSTM'd, you can't really tell who's replying to who.

Originally posted by WE SMOOTH I'm sure it's this..

Lanny, if feds didn't do a sweep, declare right now that you will TSTM any nigga that submits a formal request

If someone needs it for the reason it was actually intended for I'l consider manually doing it for their account, but I don't promise to do it in every case.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top