User Controls

Tell me about your relationship with cannabis.

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I used to see it as just another drug, albeit one with fewer negative consequences and better availability. Since I've begun vaporizing it on a consistent basis, however, I've come to realize I have more complicated feelings toward it. Weed not only feels good, it's useful because it helps me sort out issues that I'm having instead of merely escaping them. I've come to see it as a nourishing activity, given that it allows me to partake in the dissection of painful and joyful feelings, and I recognize it now as a potent but subtle tool to this end.

Alternatively, there's always the possibility that I'm just getting high and imagining that growth is somehow taking place while I establish a crutch for myself. I don't like to think of it that way, but it wouldn't be the first time that had happened to somebody. What I know for sure is that, without it, I'd have a much harder time falling asleep.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i dont use that shit

Rivotril Houston
    I never used and will never use cannabis.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    i like it better mixed with alcohol. on its own it doesnt get me high enough
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    I used to love it in the beginning, in my teenage years.

Not anymore.

The last time I got high I watched the movie "Top Gun".

That inverted flying and flipping off the Russian, canopy to canopy, blew my mind.

WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Kokokol-1.. i smoked some weed and got nervous

On the way home, I'll take 2-3 hits from the pipe and think about every bad thing I've ever done. I decide I hate myself and that I need to change ALL of my ways.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH On the way home, I'll take 2-3 hits from the pipe and think about every bad thing I've ever done.

i only get this from the first hit

the anxious full life analysis mode where you know you fucked up your entire existence because of some minor thing
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It was really fun for a while, smoking and just listening to some music or something felt really peaceful and relaxing but I think I used it too much and am kinda burnt out. Still fun sometimes but just smoking and chilling isn't that fun and really non-functional on weed so I try to make it more of a sometimes thing.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla i only get this from the first hit

the anxious full life analysis mode where you know you fucked up your entire existence because of some minor thing

I always say "man this isn't good to be doing" then within 20 minutes I'm laughing at some stupid shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I get a panic attack from weed once in a blue moon. This goes away with frequent use.
    HTS highlight reel
    If I get even a little too high, my brain turns in on itself and becomes hyper-critical of everything. Like normally my brain has a nasty habit of shitting out some terrible/mean thoughts that I would never say and don't even necessarily agree with, and on the weeds it's that - only directed at everything I do/everything I like.

Basically weed just makes my brain hate everything and makes me feel bad for liking it. And like, you can say that I am my brain but like invasive negative thoughts are not me at all. Ugh. 😓
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    So, OP, are you saying cannabis is a drug?
    Everything is drugs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    the police came to school when I was in the 6th grade and showed us all about pot and how you could make a lot of money selling it and go to jail for a long time if you got arrested for having it,, I went home and found some growing in the garden,,,, Hmmm I said to myself,,,,, yeah you know it,, I was sellin 10 leaves for a dollar next day at school
    What was your mom using it for, Poley?

I'll get back at ya, icky.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    it was my dads weed,, he had been successful keeping me from even knowing he smoked until the police intervened
    Was your dad a VietNam vet?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I should've cheated.
    Stop making me cry.
Jump to Top