User Controls

Have you ever questioned your sexuality? Why or why not?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I've always been open to the idea of behaving romantically with men and having a boyfriend, but it's never happened and I've never sought this out. I'm perfectly content with women Karen. What about you?
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Not me Zanick
    Pussy is just too powerful

Plus when u find that one chic that has that perfect hint of crazy to her
    Ur dick will never forget it or want anything else
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Base male mindset of the younger kind.
    Originally posted by Manonfire Not me Zanick
    Pussy is just too powerful

Plus when u find that one chic that has that perfect hint of crazy to her
    Ur dick will never forget it or want anything else

There are only so many unstable women in the world. Not all of us can be so lucky. I would be happy to meet a hormonal, effeminate man, and I'd settle for him if he were handsome enough.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No but I've questioned yours...
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Good luck, OP.
    Originally posted by yum No but I've questioned yours…

Some people don't require neat categories in matters of love and seduction, it's just about finding what provokes a thrill within you and pursuing it to the ends of the Karen.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    alcohol lowers your natural repulsion towards person with the same sex.

which is why i drink alone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick Some people don't require neat categories in matters of love and seduction, it's just about finding what provokes a thrill within you and pursuing it to the ends of the Karen.

I had a Karen
    Fucked up n lost her for good
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Naaaa.Cawk is were it's at.
    Zanny if you’re coming out of the closet I’ve got dibs on you as my gay bff.
    When I was in 7th grade, the hottest girl at our school leaned against the locker beside mine and asked very directly whether I was gay. I told her that I'm not, and she said that that was too bad, because we could have been great friends. She was very sweet otherwise, I wish I could have been gay for her.
    Ok I guess we are gonna do the hokey pokey here. Put one foot in. Put one foot out.
    That's how I conduct most of my decision making, I don't know why being gay or not would be any different.
    Fine. You can be my bisexual bff and we can share dongs.
    HTS highlight reel
    Nah, never. 😉
    Originally posted by ohfralala Fine. You can be my bisexual bff and we can share dongs.

Now that they're being offered, I'm not sure I want them. Maybe you can have the white ones and I'll take all the rest? That seems to me like a fair arrangement, given that I'm uncertain.
    You want the BBC to top it off? Boy this is really escalating.
    Sorry, I was thinking mostly about Central and South Americans. I like that skin tone on a man. You can have the blacks!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Zanick Now that they're being offered, I'm not sure I want them. Maybe you can have the white ones and I'll take all the rest? That seems to me like a fair arrangement, given that I'm uncertain.

Originally posted by ohfralala You want the BBC to top it off? Boy this is really escalating.

Jump to Top