User Controls

What could you have been if things had been different?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I think that if not for my awful childhood and my poor decisions since then, I might have been an astronaut. I think I have the capability and the curiosity, just not the education or stability.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    I could've moved out of my moms and had a normal decent life
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    I succeeded. That's the best I could do.
    Who knows? If you are happy with who you are then you should have no regrets.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    One must be happy with themself, shouldn't they? Not to claim that stance would tend to.give others animpression that one is not worthy? Correct?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Nigga I sell glass out the house. I couldn't be happier honestly.
    RestStop

Are you a renter?
    I come from a long line of miserable people but I have a ton of potential inside me I've squandered. My life is torturous and in a constant state of entropy. I don't know if I'll ever be happy. There were a billion turning points in my life where binary decisions were chosen poorly and I suffered the consequences. Fuck you Zanick
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Zanick I think that if not for my awful childhood and my poor decisions since then, I might have been an astronaut. I think I have the capability and the curiosity, just not the education or stability.

only stupid kids want to be asstronaut.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by cupocheer RestStop

Are you a renter?

No.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Got married
    Had kids with my soulmate
    S6x African Astronaut
    the nicest cop unless crossed of my trust.

I'm too old now. Maybe I'll try out for that dispatchers job at 9-1-1

they take in like 20.. 2 make it or some shit like that. I just have to stay deadpan through every call.
Jump to Top