User Controls

What is your life plan?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I intend to write a best-seller and retire before 30 so that I can torment my evil sister on a full-time basis. She's worked very hard to get to where she is, and I know this outcome would absolutely crush her. When she dies of obesity in a couple of decades, I'd like to open a gourmet coffee shop in the historic district of my city and make it into a landmark.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    do some shit then die
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    But what does full time torment of your adult sister consist of? Is it like gaslighting her or are you just going to follow her around singing "it's a small world" all day for weeks on end?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    LMAO.
    To assist you in tormenting your sister.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    To have babies with you so our children can torment your sister's children in the next generation.
    Originally posted by Lanny But what does full time torment of your adult sister consist of? Is it like gaslighting her or are you just going to follow her around singing "it's a small world" all day for weeks one end?

That's a great question. When we were little I'd pull her hair. Now that we're fully grown, I might pay off the managers of her favorite stores to change brands for her necessities, buy all the apartments around hers and give them to the homeless, and provide her husband-slave with aphorisms that promote his self-esteem and make him want to have kids. Anything I can do to undermine her would be worthwhile, granted sufficient time and funding.
    Good ideas for a long term solution. I'm just waiting for an ANTIFA communist to get in my face. I have simple needs.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Long term?

To keep breathing.
    Originally posted by joerell Good ideas for a long term solution. I'm just waiting for an ANTIFA communist to get in my face. I have simple needs.

So you're waiting for an excuse to beat up a leftist? Why not get a megaphone and start frequenting protests?
    Originally posted by Lanny To have babies with you so our children can torment your sister's children in the next generation.

Such a one upper.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I had one up 'er last night if you know what I mean
    Zing
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    irritate Jorell till he dies and call ell a cunt till she finds a girlfriend and leaves the internet behind to live happily ever after.
    snowmobile 3000 miles a winter and grow the best oyster mushrooms known to man till I die,,,,

also
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Zanick I intend to write a best-seller and retire before 30 so that I can torment my evil sister on a full-time basis. She's worked very hard to get to where she is, and I know this outcome would absolutely crush her. When she dies of obesity in a couple of decades, I'd like to open a gourmet coffee shop in the historic district of my city and make it into a landmark.

if your grown up and still devotes so much of your time to thinking abut your sister and none of it involved incest,

it means that your a beta.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    yeah! fuck the bitch,, its prolly what she wants anyway
    I do hope I didnt offend you callin ur sister a bitch
    Originally posted by ohfralala To assist you in tormenting your sister.

You could be the Natasha to my Snidely Whiplash and we'll tie her to the Metra tracks.

Originally posted by Lanny To have babies with you so our children can torment your sister's children in the next generation.

I'd like to have babies with you also (I think you have good genes) but I also want to be a good uncle to her children. Maybe they'd see that not all adults are their mom or victims of their mom.

Originally posted by benny vader if your grown up and still devotes so much of your time to thinking abut your sister and none of it involved incest,

it means that your a beta.

What is your life plan, benny?
    No need to go to an extreme...most ANTIFA communists are screaming pussies. I just want to see one try...more likely 3-4 cowards will approach and then we party. Not worth going looking for it...yet with the way it's going attacks will be common in every city and especially if you wear anything patriotic.
    Originally posted by POLECAT irritate Jorell till he dies and call ell a cunt till she finds a girlfriend and leaves the internet behind to live happily ever after.
    snowmobile 3000 miles a winter and grow the best oyster mushrooms known to man till I die,,,,

also

That's an excellent plan! It has revenge and pettiness and if that's not enough, wonder and thrills and mycology and cannabis. Are you really that fond of oyster mushrooms though? I've never had any I liked.
Jump to Top