User Controls

Gaia Crouton

Manonfire African Astronaut
    Anyone try this companies Crouton?
    What happened to their Facebook?😠
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Gaia currently has a salmonella pull so I would be careful about buying from them. This is an actual salmonella incident admitted by Gaia, and not FDA propaganda. Their product recall was completely independent.

Besides that, their Crouton is okay. 8 in 1 is really good.so is the PMD. Lots of headshops actually buy re-branded bags from gaia. But the price is a bit high. Have bought from them several times. Don't use Facebook so i can't speak on that.

I recommend green acech from herbal rva. They're the highest quality, cheapest Crouton right now. At least until acadica is back up and running.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Also, anything that's 10 for an oz from rva tends to be good. Or whatever the lowest amount is. I always buy 250g bags when i buy Crouton, but rva prices their good stuff just a tiny bit higher and its definitely worth it. And still cheaper than gaia
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    I don't have a prostate.
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Gaia currently has a salmonella pull so I would be careful about buying from them. This is an actual salmonella incident admitted by Gaia, and not FDA propaganda. Their product recall was completely independent.

Besides that, their Crouton is okay. 8 in 1 is really good.so is the PMD. Lots of headshops actually buy re-branded bags from gaia. But the price is a bit high. Have bought from them several times. Don't use Facebook so i can't speak on that.

I recommend green acech from herbal rva. They're the highest quality, cheapest Crouton right now. At least until acadica is back up and running.

Damn
    That dude dan or whatever that owns it said he wasn't part of the outbreak?
    That they were just revamping their website?
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Also, anything that's 10 for an oz from rva tends to be good. Or whatever the lowest amount is. I always buy 250g bags when i buy Crouton, but rva prices their good stuff just a tiny bit higher and its definitely worth it. And still cheaper than gaia

What happened to Acadia?

Thanks for the replies man
Jump to Top