User Controls

REDUCE UR LOSSES BY AUTHENTICATING COINS

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I'm making a machine for alllll the coins. starting with one for US quarter dolars and it will count the ridges, weight the coin, scan the year and verify the proportions of George and/or the state-specific insignias. this should b sufficient to be reasonably sure you have a legitimate coin.

Also the following modules are available for the Coin Comrade 25
    * Automatic finger print scanner with database integration available from our partners at the TriNova Group
    * Automatic swabsaver ( swabs front and back of coin on a small and affordable .5 x .5" sterilized serialized sensitized media ) Endless opportunities into the future with these swabs, but in the immediate term it is invaluable for DNA sampling, and sensors for various explosives and narcotics can be ordered to automatically flag the samples for advanced lab analysis
    * Coin Tracker PRO includes a very safeĀ® shielded X-Ray chamber allowing for a very accurate and specific profile to be built for each coin. Database integration available from TriNova Group.
    * Coin Cleaner, allowing automated washing of exiting coins allows you to start with a "clean slate" to enjoy the collection of more treasures on the next go-round. ( Requires Palmolive or Dawn dish detergent, optional hard-plumbing kit available)
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Can it handle wooden nickels, which are still valid, redeemable currency to this very day?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Can it handle wooden nickels, which are still valid, redeemable currency to this very day?
    Hi! Thank you for your interest in our Coin Comrade 5 Authenticator! At FREEDOMGROUP Ltd. we value what you value, and strive to add additional value to your valuable operations. I have forwarded your inquiry to our 5 Series engineering team, please let me know the best number for our team to reach you at.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by A College Professor …please let me know the best number for our team to reach you at.

202-324-3000
Jump to Top