User Controls

Reasons for becoming a Lone Wolf

S6x African Astronaut
    The reason people become Lone Wolves is because they like to keep to themselves"

this is actually wrong.

Someone might wan't to become a lone wolf because they're hiding something. or being mocked by fellow students, kids, co-workers. Like Richard Hannsen was for being overweight by his fellow agents.

a good example is also because they're Spies

Richard Hannsen was FBI agent head of finding moles with-in the FBI agency and was in fact a spy for the russians and a much larger Mole himself

vs this Lone Wolf. Who was mocked by his co-workers at the FBI as well. but unlike Richard Hanssen (In above photo) it wasn't because he was overweight. Because he spoke of criminal activities he uncovered and was called a conspiracy nut (which since has been proven he was right all this time, but after he was soft killed with multiple rounds of being poisoned.

Ted Gunderson

recap: Richard Hannsen= Scumbag loser.
    Ted Gunderson= Hero at giving up everything (including his life) to get the truth out.

Also, Dr Michael Aquino. We now know (with the Spirit Cooking) it is true women are having babies just to sacrafice for these Spirit Cookings that you yourself showed up at my friends parents house who through one

and then you came into my store and tried to mindfuck me. You didn't change. you're running with the same dirtbags.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    july 7th is NIS's mental illness awareness day.

today we talk about our mental illnesses.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by benny vader july 7th is NIS's mental illness awareness day.

today we talk about our mental illnesses.

Fuck off Chinn
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    S6x African Astronaut
    You guys are blind and ill
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Wow this says it's from 2002 yet it looks so much older, like circa early 90s

it's scary to think that most of the people capable of defending our nation and taking out whatever fucking group is running our country into the ground have been assassinated.
    Once we destroy the cabal and deport the leftists and handsome and well tanned individuals the US should go into isolation like what Japan did
    For thousands of years ... no communication whatsoever ever (except with Japan) we can live in a little bubble on earth and slowly over time send Americans to exo-solar planets to rebuild the republic elsewhere etc
    I was a lone wolf once, and then I met some other lone wolves, and all of a sudden none of us were lone wolves anymore. It came as a shock to all of us.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I was a lone wolf once, and then I met some other lone wolves, and all of a sudden none of us were lone wolves anymore. It came as a shock to all of us.

that you enjoy getting mounted ???
    Originally posted by benny vader that you enjoy getting mounted ???

Well, IF that was true, at least it would be adults and not children.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Well, IF that was true, at least it would be adults and not children.

so if its false then itd be childrens instead ???
    Originally posted by benny vader so if its false then itd be childrens instead ???

Give up your evil ways, vader. Turn to the light.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Give up your evil ways, vader. Turn to the light.

do you even have empirical evidence that having sexes with childrens is wrong ???
    Originally posted by benny vader do you even have empirical evidence that having sexes with childrens is wrong ???

When you're a child your psyche is much different from a teen or adults, you have this pure and naive perspective that is very fundamental to your emotional development and welbeing, being diddled stunts this.
    Diddled people grow up to be perverts or worse.
    No diddled person I have ever met has been emotionally stable, the worst was this one tranny who was borderline psychotic and a psychopath (would burn his neighbor's mail just to spite them, would outright steal his mom's money to buy steam games, rode a bus to another state to have sex with a jedi tranny etc).

Child sex should be kept to a virtual environment, never with actual biological childrens.
    Here is one of his videos

Just a reminder this is what being diddled at a young age does to a person

S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by benny vader do you even have empirical evidence that having sexes with childrens is wrong ???

I really want to watch you accidently feed yourself into a wood chipper. preferably feet first so I can watch your face going in. and any children you may have violated, pelting you with stones on your way in.. slowest speed possible.
    Originally posted by S6x I really want to watch you accidently feed yourself into a wood chipper. preferably feet first so I can watch your face going in. and any children you may have violated, pelting you with stones on your way in.. slowest speed possible.

hey faggo answer my pm
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Child sex should be kept to a virtual environment, never with actual biological childrens.

It shouldn't exist at all even in simulation. that addiction or perversion should be stompped out right away. it should be stompped out with medications or medically you should be casterated.
    Originally posted by S6x It shouldn't exist at all even in simulation. that addiction or perversion should be stompped out right away. it should be stompped out with medications or medically you should be casterated.

I don't agree with that.
    You shouldn't tell people what they can and cannot fantasize about, or do within a simulated environment ... that kind of mentality will lead us towards more totalitarianism.
Jump to Top