User Controls

Rock is one fucked up person

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Rock Hudson ,, not the rock that posts here
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Not an SG thread.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

its about something,, and we are conversing about the thread thus far so I dont see the issue
    Originally posted by POLECAT This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

its about something,, and we are conversing about the thread thus far so I dont see the issue

It's a Half Baked thread, kid.
    ok well how does we put it there now,, and why is it a half baked thread?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's a Half Baked thread, kid.

Pole is not the sharpest “tool” in the bag....by now that’s pretty obvious though 😉
    Originally posted by POLECAT ok well how does we put it there now,, and why is it a half baked thread?

Shit threads like these ones are supposed to be posted in Half Baked to begin with, and since it's a bitching thread, there's also a bitching forum for that.
    I was just sayin ol Rock Hudson was a fucked up dude,, do they have a place to post a thread that is just a statement
    Originally posted by POLECAT I was just sayin ol Rock Hudson was a fucked up dude,, do they have a place to post a thread that is just a statement

To honest, nobody should really care who you don't like, so I wouldn't bother posting about it at all. If you feel you're really compelled to, like I said, the bitching forum is right there and waiting to go, and we don't want to deprive it of any uncontrollable compulsions/obsessions.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT I was just sayin ol Rock Hudson was a fucked up dude,, do they have a place to post a thread that is just a statement

What do you know about Rock Hudson's personal life? you his son or something.
    Originally posted by S6x What do you know about Rock Hudson's personal life? you his son or something.

Please do not contribute anything to this shitty thread, BeigeWarlock. Thank-you.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Pole is not the sharpest “tool” in the bag….by now that’s pretty obvious though 😉
    He probably picked Rock Hudson because he was a homosexual...not Dwayne Johnson the Rock who is more of a lady's man. We know what's on his mind...don't we.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    The man has been dead for what? Decades? He was a HOMO and Pole makes a thread? This is a forum all by itself! WTF? LALA!!!
    S6x African Astronaut
    Well.. regardless if this is a "retarded forum"

it was (I believe) just by chance we spoke of Rock Hudson being beta male actor a-list of his time

"seconds" was an awesome film which hits on the subject that we here at totse would of found facinating at any time.

face transplants is now a real thing. imagine when it wasn't, and yet being made. it also talks of a system in which, if you violate it.. you get wetworked because it isn't just having your face transplanted for the good of someone who was in a serious accident and had their face ripped off. but even for someone who just wants to bail from their life and try and become a younger, single person wanting to live the life of hedonism. (Hollywood party animal-or RockStar)

so it's this NKUltra like film where it starts of humble, turns into a bit of Pillowtalk (like a dorris day film with Rock) and then turns into Hitchcocks Noir of terror.

Yes, he was Gay. but he wanted to keep lowkey about it. not push it in the faces of people. this movie only flopped because it was heavily edited in its release year and was about 5 years ahead of its time. as soon as Easy Rider and other films came out in the Progressive genre.. this movie was finally released and did well on its second run.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I once knew a heroin dealer named "Rock". Nigga had this fine ass lil sister named "Tiaa" and drove a charger super bee. Nigga was HIGH END nahh mean?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by -SpectraL

Lala needs to get this nigga Poley in check! Lalalala!
    I'm just gonna say this one time,, it was a joke,, the thread that is,, it was just for a split second reaction from Rock when he saw the thread title and read the first post,, no hate, no troll,, just a silly moment in my afternoon high,, Y'all carry on tho,, silly niggas
    Oh OK! Glad you cleared that up! Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!
Jump to Top