User Controls

ADMIN THREATENS STAR POSTER

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Hmm , I was trying to suggest some expanded featuresets for the forum but apparently my idea wasn't worthy of our peerless leaders attention.

ps part of the idea was to let me have a bigger avatar which was this file;

(oh wrell, at least no one will see POLECAT's 'epic diss' of me in that thread which Lil Sporty has hidden)

so , "APPARENTLY" im a bit confused about the porpoise of the suggestions forum??? i thought it was to suggest improvements to my website so now im real confused like.

if this thread gets 100 shares in the next day I will open Lil Sporty's love letters ( the other one is months old i cant remember what he was crying about at the time )

you know its kind of funny and i guess its kind of sad that you can build something beautiful and eventually some retards gonna come shit on the toilet seat and carve his Mexican script into the mirror
    Luigi, you aren't funny. This is like watching Reddit kids reference broken arms.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    shutup you fake ass paki!! you are just a washed-up dfg wanna-be
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    HAIL CP
    HAIL CP

HAAAAILLL CP
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor shutup you fake ass paki!! you are just a washed-up dfg wanna-be

Do u want to see my pakistani ass-port?
    Ohhh C(r)ap(s)tain... Remember last time you criticized my posting, but back then your thank/post ratio was lower than mine? I wonder if that is still the case??
    Hmm, I just had a hit on my profile. It will be interesting to hear his findings
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by A College Professor Ohhh C(r)ap(s)tain… Remember last time you criticized my posting, but back then your thank/post ratio was lower than mine? I wonder if that is still the case??

praise the one, true retard!
    Originally posted by A College Professor Ohhh C(r)ap(s)tain… Remember last time you criticized my posting, but back then your thank/post ratio was lower than mine? I wonder if that is still the case??

so u admit ur a dumbass lol ok thanks for coming bye
    jediigi u are retorted
    keep it moving crapstain, this is a serious thread
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    This is completely different than anything I've witnessed on DH
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 This is completely different than anything I've witnessed on DH

You’re a long way from home, Dorothy.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    General CB...we have the trucks loaded and ready to roll. Finny is under heavy fire on Zocalo.,.Division 4 was completely banned. We need air support...send in all high Niggas.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 This is completely different than anything I've witnessed on DH

and this surprises you,

why ???
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah, it was definitely sarcasm. I hear certain conditions make that hard to detect.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I see you finally found the right forum, good job.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny I see you finally found the right forum, good job.

Ten thousand monkeys, ten thousand typewriters.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
Jump to Top