User Controls

I might be marrying a suicide girl

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    lol, dunno who remembers the pic i posted of some chick i know, the one with real short hair, real punky/emo look to her. a few of you said she looked like a lesbian(lol, like its a bad thing, hah). i told her the other week she'd make a great suicide girl, but she didn't even know what it was. i linked her and she filled in an app. she got an email yesterday from a photographer saying he'd like her to do a shoot for suicide girls. i definitely gotta put more effort in with this chick, she lives fucking miles away tho. she's a really cool down to earth kinda girl too, i totally dig that. and she's real pretty like in a really interesting way, not like that traditional boring barbie girl kinda pretty. better than than i think.

pretty cool tho huh?

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    totes
    Do not get married.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I also think marriage would not suit our dear NARCacisst. This gothic wench would tame all of the wild parts of him we've come to love.
    Originally posted by Zanick I also think marriage would not suit our dear NARCacisst. This gothic wench would tame all of the wild parts of him we've come to love.

yeah i get ya pal. i do kinda dig this chick tho. have done ever since i used to sell weed and shit to her boyfriend before i got busted. i started chatting to her on fb back then and then when i got out i was pleased to hear that she'd split up with the twat. i need to find a way to get her to move nearer here so i can get the fuck on it. ya get me fam?

any ideas greatly appreciated. thx

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I almost Married a ritard once but never even asked a normal girl
    plus being married to a suicide girl. i mean how fucking cool would that be?

HTS highlight reel
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to second that. NARC and marriage don't belong in the same sentence, unless it involves him destroying a marriage with his sex addicted raging hard-on.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    If you have a car or easy way to get there do it...messages and phone calls won't let you see facial expressions or body movement. Ask some important questions in person without making it too obvious and just be humorously cocky. If you get some bad reactions learn from them and then decide where to go from there. No one needs BS...go easy.

Good luck,
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by joerell If you have a car or easy way to get there do it…messages and phone calls won't let you see facial expressions or body movement. Ask some important questions in person without making it too obvious and just be humorously cocky. If you get some bad reactions learn from them and then decide where to go from there. No one needs BS…go easy.

Good luck,

Do you think narc is a 16 year old with no experience or something?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Wrap it up ☺️ Suicide girls 😍
    Whomever you marry will eventually be a suicide girl
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Ummhm not really bud.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by Number13 Do you think narc is a 16 year old with no experience or something?

He asked for advice...I gave it.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    OP, is same sex marriage legal in your state?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist she lives fucking miles away tho.

why distance seems to be always a challenge for you >>???
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    She'll have to live with you for two full years first or the life insurance won't pay off.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by joerell He asked for advice…I gave it.

Did he?
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]

She's a keeper OP.
    Originally posted by Number13 Did he?

Nope
Jump to Top