esbity African Astronaut
    Im trying to go out more.

Do you do it?
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Every damn day.
    In what sense?

Go outside? Go party?
    HTS highlight reel
    Not often. I'm trying to get better but I have a hard time being in public. I hear every conversation happening at once and my brain picks up on shit and forces me into pseudo-conversations with God speaking through the people I'm hearing.

Also I have really low self-esteem and don't like to be seen. I'm more comfy at night, but it's still pretty brutal.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    most days yeah. i go/do whatever the fuck i feel like doing.

esbity African Astronaut
    Lik

Originally posted by ohfralala In what sense?

Go outside? Go party?

Like events.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'm pretty solitary, but I try to go out for necessities often rather than stocking up because it keeps me in the loop. Fresh fruit is a good excuse that I used today, for example. I'll need more of it before long, and that's another trip outside, another walk through a store, another awkward conversation with a cashier. I'm almost sociable.
    Originally posted by esbity Like events.

Then no. I used to but I don’t care much about events anymore, especially large scale ones. If I do go anywhere to socialize it’s usually to a friend’s house.

The only things I have any interest in going out for are hiking, boating, etc.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yeah clubbing and parties are so fucking boring after you've done so many of them. they really are only worth going to to pick up chicks, but there are plenty of other options for that without having to put up with all the boring ass fucks that frequent those sorts of places.

Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist yeah clubbing and parties are so fucking boring after you've done so many of them.

This.

I've done a lot of clubbing and parties. Now I'm more into going out for a drink or dinner with friends. A weekend here or there.
    I still go dancing sometimes cause I love it, but not as much as I used to. The only thing I'll never get tired of is travelling.
    Bueno motherfucker
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    I prefer going to outdoor music festivals, motorcycles shows, science lectures, races or just chilling by a peaceful lake... my favorite private card games with a backer when free and available.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Dinner & drinks with friends, comedy clubs or clubs to see bands...or just over to each other’s places.
    We just put in a hot tub so peeps tend to come to our house. We’ve got a nice fire pit which we use year round.

Movies, hiking....beach..riding..... pretty much any outdoor activity when the weather cooperates
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Only when I'm not in.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    As in ...leaving the house?

Fainting?

Fainting -- not as a general rule

Leaving the house -- yes

Nice rides on country by-ways are wonderful.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Im at a bar again. Seems to be home. Frequenting them.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS Not often. I'm trying to get better but I have a hard time being in public. I hear every conversation happening at once and my brain picks up on shit and forces me into pseudo-conversations with God speaking through the people I'm hearing.

Also I have really low self-esteem and don't like to be seen. I'm more comfy at night, but it's still pretty brutal.

Lexapro. 20mg.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    not lately

working from home and don't have a whole lot of money at the moment
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Been out for thr3e days
    On my couch
Jump to Top