User Controls

somebody ask Jigaboo

jer3552 Houston
    which days of the week will Ash Wednesday and Marti Gras fall on this year....and which day of the month is Cinco de Mayo....and will xmas be on the 25th again this year
    WellHung Black Hole
    Will do.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by jer3552 which days of the week will Ash Wednesday and Marti Gras fall on this year….and which day of the month is Cinco de Mayo….and will xmas be on the 25th again this year

I'll ask if you can tell me who's buried in Grant's Tomb.
    jer3552 Houston
    ill grant u that
    Um well the first two already happened so "will" is a bit of a rere word to use. Oh and I don't believe Ash Wednesday and Mardi Gras are official days off anyway...so...

The Birth of Christ (if it even happened) was in the Spring not December...they just put it in December to align with the end of year pagan festivals that took place and those were all week btw, not 1 day. Back in a real country you get 2 days off for Christmas too, Christmas Day and Boxing Day and to be honest most companies close for the week...at least the ones I worked for did.

Obviously though if you have a low level job as I'm sure many of you do you might even have to work Christmas day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Christians jelly of the awesome Yule tide and holiday tree’s.

Winter solstice. Easter is bullshit too. Some formula that harkens to the pagan rituals of the seasonal solstice.

3rd Sunday carry the one and that’s Easter...
    We should just do away with national holidays for anyone who earns less than $50k a year...they need to be working, not stuffing their faces at a $7.99 all you can eat buffet.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Back in a real country you get 2 days off for Christmas too, Christmas Day and Boxing Day and to be honest most companies close for the week…at least the ones I worked for did.

Obviously though if you have a low level job as I'm sure many of you do you might even have to work Christmas day.

We have 2 days too. But we call it Santo Stefano, the 26th. And the majority of companies close too. People tend to star their winter vacation with Christmas so...

I like Easter cause we have 2 days foor Easter too. We call it Pasquetta, the lil Easter. :D
    Originally posted by Red_Woman We have 2 days too. But we call it Santo Stefano

You can call me Santa Stefano because when you become my sex slave you'll think it's Christmas everyday.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Jer can be your cook and barber.
    jer3552 Houston
    what do u use to circumcise a negro fellow........jig saw............like jigaboo actually held a job before coming to the land of milk and honey...
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Jer, you are quite intellectual. Can you school me in how to make cracklings?
    Originally posted by jer3552 what do u use to circumcise a negro fellow……..jig saw…………like jigaboo actually held a job before coming to the land of milk and honey…

Land of milk and honey...lmao...shame shit different place..except here I have to buy health insurance.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Boo-

What is the meaning of life?
    There isn't one.
    jer3552 Houston
    Originally posted by Archer513 Christians jelly of the awesome Yule tide and holiday tree’s.

Winter solstice. Easter is bullshit too. Some formula that harkens to the pagan rituals of the seasonal solstice.

3rd Sunday carry the one and that’s Easter…

nobody cares about your atheism, we all want to know why a strong scrapping man like u was afraid to join the military
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jer3552 which days of the week will Ash Wednesday and Marti Gras fall on this year….and which day of the month is Cinco de Mayo….and will xmas be on the 25th again this year

why?

it's obvious from his answers, he is lucky to know the difference between his head from his ass.
    It's not luck. Luck is what the poor rely on for their futures.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    the poor know better than to believe in luck, since none of it has ever visited them.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jer3552 nobody cares about your atheism, we all want to know why a strong scrapping man like u was afraid to join the military

I was busy sacking quarterbacks and bangin sorority hoars...
Jump to Top