User Controls

Fireworks and drinking

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Love em.

I was just walking to the gas station few blocks from my place and lighting off individual firecrackers every 20 seconds or so. Why is it so gratifying?

I don't know, but it is. Especially when you hear other people doing the same, like some type of faggot chorus, but it's fun.

I don't care about the independence shit I just like loud noises and the comradery of it all.

Plus there's nothing cooler than the drunk dad that lights the fireworks off with his ciggy instead of a punk or lighter.

And no I'm not a dad.
    esbity African Astronaut
    I have these little adult poppers that are about the size of a .22 and sound like a .22. I just have to throw them at the ground hard.

I also like lighting things on fire.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    OP...when Civil War breaks out how many transgenders do you think will be in the front line for the left...we need your advice.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by joerell OP…when Civil War breaks out how many transgenders do you think will be in the front line for the left…we ned your advice.

I'd say as many per capita as there is in general or whatever. That's not advice though.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Thanks...we respect your opinion.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    in austin we're not allowed to have to shoot fireworks unless its the city doing it at willies picnic, a couple of people told me its illegal that i have fireworks when i mentioned im doing some tonight yet have sold me drugs lol

some peoples kids... am i right fam?! I'm walkin here!

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Love em.

I was just walking to the gas station few blocks from my place and lighting off individual firecrackers every 20 seconds or so. Why is it so gratifying?

I don't know, but it is. Especially when you hear other people doing the same, like some type of faggot chorus, but it's fun.

I don't care about the independence shit I just like loud noises and the comradery of it all.

Plus there's nothing cooler than the drunk dad that lights the fireworks off with his ciggy instead of a punk or lighter.

And no I'm not a dad.

Wait till you blow off finger or end up in the hospital with severe burns
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Love em.

And no I'm not a dad.

Wait till you blow off a finger or end up in the hospital with severe burns. We'll see how gratifying you think it is then. And the moron who lights fireworks from his cigarettes? U want to be like him? Smh...dolt.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    SWIM lights all his "mortar shells" with monica lewinsky's cigar pussy

THE FUSE THROWS SO MANY SPARKS AND 1 TIME IT SCORCHED A BUNCH OF HER POUBES OFF AND IT STUNK REAL BAD
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Doesn't the gunpowder get wet?
Jump to Top