User Controls

Genetic Engineering Will Change Everything Forever – CRISPR

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]

Designer babies, the end of diseases, genetically modified humans that never age. Outrageous things that used to be science fiction are suddenly becoming reality. The only thing we know for sure is that things will change irreversibly.

What a Brave New World.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Accidently clicked cucked on your post. I'm sorry, I'm on a shitty phone posting.

When I was very young I wanted to be a genetic engineer when I grew up. How cool will it be to save the people you love from death and suffering? I had a lot of thoughts in my teens that led to not pursue it further... Its complicated... Its a very complex field and as the video mentioned about different groups using it for their advantages and political agendas... My thought process is not organized enough to add more than this right now but it is fascinating regardless of what side people choose to sit on the subject.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Bad things happen when you try to play god

Bill Krozby, your dick has done more harm to the human gene pool than genetic engineering ever could considering that you reproduced. Your daughter will most likely become Octomom 2.0 with a bunch of mixed babies if she's anything like her father and spread your flawed DNA even further. Ugh....

Just shut the fuck up.
    I want to be a space blob
    Bill Krozby, your dick has done more harm to the human gene pool than genetic engineering ever could considering that you reproduced. Your daughter will most likely become Octomom 2.0 with a bunch of mixed babies if she's anything like her father and spread your flawed DNA even further. Ugh….

Just shut the fuck up.

woah, why are you always so angry. You act like a dick and then apologize for it later all the time.. And my daughter is very pretty.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Front page flush ♣♠♥♦ !
    woah, why are you always so angry. You act like a dick and then apologize for it later all the time.. And my daughter is very pretty.
    I have never apologized to you. Stop it.

Your daughter is pretty and the lack of father in her life and obviously mentally retarded mother make up a great recipe for a future slut. I've told you before that I plan to take her virginity in a couple of years (shit, I probably have to hurry up fo real) so I don't have to stick my dick in her after she has already been deviled by a bunch of niggers and spics and I really want to show you the picturers of me fucking her like you never could you whimpy whimpy niggerlover. Kill yourself.
    ^lol you're such a derpadew

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Bad things happen when you try to play god

Well already do this. In the developed world we already screen pregnancies for genetic defects like down syndrome and the vast majority of those pregnancies are terminated.

Would you really want to be the type of parent who would deny their child the cure, to condemn them to cancer or heart disease or diabetes or whatever, just because it's "playing god"? Look at the world we live in with all our technology, modified crops, industrial farms, tell me we aren't already playing God.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    repent for ur sins as the gates of heaven open up
Jump to Top