User Controls

Do not let the slow march of Lanny's incremental fascism fool you.

HTS highlight reel
    First Lanny came for the spammers, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a spammer.

Then he came for the trolls, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a troll.

Then he came for the alt accounts, and I did not speak out—

Because I had no alt accounts.

Then he came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Sieg Heil!
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Did scron run out of alts already? I thought he had enough to last all summer.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Cootehill Did scron run out of alts already? I thought he had enough to last all summer.

Lanny may or may not have nuked them. Reports are coming in slow on account of all the chaos.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What happened?
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by HTS Lanny may or may not have nuked them. Reports are coming in slow on account of all the chaos.

I have seen the best alt accounts of my generation .... nuked .... like flowers in the dust.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by RisiR † What happened?

Scron tried to log in and just spazzed and ran off. Last I saw he was clinging to the side of a nearby building and swatting at bi-planes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Originally posted by HTS Scron tried to log in and just spazzed and ran off. Last I saw he was clinging to the side of a nearby building and swatting at bi-planes.

Lol

He was messaging Polecat but telling Polecat not to open the messages. So Polecat wasn’t opening them but then he started itching because he can’t delete them and there’s three unopened messages just staring him in his face, taunting him.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Tell scron to shut the fuck up and be thankful

If it wasn't for Lanny and his forum, you two would never have met
    HTS highlight reel
    hey I would have eaten the 2 week ban but he was trying to force me to use an account I didn't use anymore and when I asked him nicely to help me out he said "I don't care lol"

https://niggasin.space/thread/26009?p=1#post-476548

He doesn't care so why should you?.
    Because I like having a totse-like place I can post whatever the fuck I want and not get banned for it

Not many places on the internet left for that, living in Canada you of all people should know
    HTS highlight reel
    This isn't about me, it's about all the other innocent people that get banned for no reason.

Are you really sympathizing with a warmonger?. He nuked the faggot list and keeps registration closed so how is that totse-like?. Those accounts were for people like Wellhung, ACP, sploo, roshambo, infinityshock, Bill Krozby or anyone who gets unfairly fucked over and wants to speak their mind freely.

He not only attacked me by deleting the faggot list but he attacked free speech itself. Those accounts never spammed and they were used by friends of mine who want to post here but can't because regs is always closed.

Because you don't need a thousand accounts to post here. He knew that you were eventually just going to spam with them. If you were making them so friends could post here, why have we never seen any of them?

If this place sucks so much, why not make your own forum?
    HTS highlight reel
    I was only using Scrawny the ghost and it got banned for 9 years. I never spammed with those accounts until my main account got banned, and I wasn't going to.

The entire faggot list is wiped out anyways so don't worry yourself about any of this. You are either against freedom or for it, or in your case an innocent bystander.

I apologize for ruining your forum experience in any way, but I could not just sit by and let him get away with this. It's in my nature to fight for justice and what I believe is correct and moral. Don't tear my sign man! or anyone elses sign. I am strongly opposed to sign tearing.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by HTS I was only using Scrawny the ghost and it got banned for 9 years. I never spammed with those accounts until my main account got banned, and I wasn't going to.

fucking lol

"I was only spamming with OTHER ACCOUNTS why did my MAIN ACCOUNT get in trouble!!!"
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by aldra fucking lol

"I was only spamming with OTHER ACCOUNTS why did my MAIN ACCOUNT get in trouble!!!"

No you got it backwards. Scrawny the ghost was the first one to spam and it got a 9 year ban so I said fuck it and started spamming with alts in protest.

It doesn't matter though, the faggot list was a ruse all along. The REAL faggot list was actually the homosexual document

https://pastebin.com/EyNkvav8
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Are users "flooding" as a form of protest for previous mistreatment by the Admin, or are they "flooding" just because they feel like it? This is important, so please do not lie.
    HTS highlight reel
    All he had to do was ban scrawny the ghost instead of ghost and I would have taken the 2 week or 5 week ban and I never would have flipped out and burned the homosexual document.

But instead he had to tear my sign and act like a bully. Bullies are not cool man, tearing signs is not cool. You can't just treat people like that and get away with it, karma bro.

hey I would have eaten the 2 week ban but he was trying to force me to use an account I didn't use anymore and when I asked him nicely to help me out he said "I don't care lol"

Would you really let someone try to you bully you like this? I'm sure you all would because your all a bunch of spineless cucks.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by HTS All he had to do was ban scrawny the ghost instead of ghost and I would have taken the 2 week or 5 week ban and I never would have flipped out and burned the homosexual document.

But instead he had to tear my sign and act like a bully. Bullies are not cool man, tearing signs is not cool. You can't just treat people like that and get away with it, karma bro.

Would you really let someone try to you bully you like this? I'm sure you all would because your all a bunch of spineless cucks.

Why were you using all those different accounts in the first place?
Jump to Top